Chapter 11 - Experiment

Tiffany's POV

I ran away as fast as I could. Why did I park my car so far? I eventually I got inside my car. I still can't believe I ran into Veronica and Vanessa.
When I got home, I was greeted with the sweet smell of chocolate chip cookies my mom always makes. I went inside the kitchen and took some cookies without my mom noticing. As I got everything settled, I walked to my secret laboratory. There, I saw a sad Tiger trapped inside a cage.
"Don't worry, I got you some food," I said as I gave him his food.
"Please let me go! I bet Roni and Nessa miss me!" Tiger exclaimed.
"Well they looked pretty happy without you today," I said slyly.
"What! You saw them today!" Tiger shouted. I nodded my head yes as I prepared to give him a shot.
"What is that? Is that a needle?" He was getting scared. "Let me out!" He shouted.
"Just stay still," I said as I injected Tiger with a sharp needle.

Tiger's POV

I was screaming for help. There was no point, all people would hear is barking. The closer she got to me, the faster my heart was beating.
Then I felt it, Tiffany has injected me with a needle. Suddenly, everything went black.

The Merrell Twin's House

Everyone inside the house woke up early. It was going to be a long day. The twins and their dad were going to film a video, while their mom went off to work.
For the video, Roni and Nessa needed to asks their fans for questions on Twitter. It didn't take long, so they started filming as soon as possible. They started with their usual intro and started answering questions. Everything went well until they stumbled upon a certain question.
"Why don't you guys ever show us Tiger anymore?" Roni read aloud. When Nessa heard that, she suddenly became upset. Roni had to think fast so she answered the question.
"Um, actually, Tiger is not here right now. That's all I'm gonna say," she said. They took a short break so that Nessa could get herself back together.
They finally finished the video, and Nessa ran to her room. She put on her jacket and shoes. She then ran out the door. Roni chased after her.
"Nessa, where are you going?" She shouted as Nessa ran to the car.
"I'm going to find Tiffany!" She replied.
"Well, wait for me!" She stopped and put her hands on her knees gasping.
"Ok, hurry up," Nessa started the car. Roni ran into the house and put on her shoes and ran back to the car.
"Do you even know where she is?" Roni asked as Nessa backed out of the driveway.
"Don't worry, I have everything figured out," she said. They drove for 10 minutes, and finally parked in front of a big house.
"Welcome to Tiffany's house!" Nessa exclaimed.
"Are you even sure this is the right house?" Nessa nodded her head yes. "How?" 
"I'll tell you later. Let's go!" Nessa jumped out of the car and ran to the front door. Roni followed. Nessa rung the doorbell. A familiar face answered the door.
"Veronica and Vanessa!?" The person said.