Chapter 13 - Journal Entry

Tiffany ran to her room. She furiously jumped in bed. What am I going to do now, she thought. She laid in her bed for awhile. She then opened her drawer from her nightstand next to her bed. She grabbed a pencil and her journal. She began writing.

Dear journal,

If I'm going to reveal Veronica and Vanessa's secret, I have to do it in the most unique, clever way possible. I've been thinking for awhile, and I decided on what to do. It's going to be a surprise, but you will catch on along the way.

The first part to my plan is getting some people to help. I will probably ask my friends to help. I need intelligent people to make this work out. I need people who are good with computers. My friend Zach might be able to help. He loves computers , and knows all about them.

The second part is figuring out when to reveal it. Maybe I can do it as soon as possible, or slowly reveal it to stress people out. What do you think? What am saying, it's not like this journal can answer me. Or can it? Omg Tiffany, I think this evil plan is making you go crazy.

Anyways, I think slowly revealing it will work. I can drop hints along the way, and then BOOM! Their secret is revealed to everyone. There are some flaws in my plan, but I can fix those later. What is their secret? Well, I won't tell yet because my little sister, Tiffani, will most likely steal my journal and read this. She can have a loud mouth sometimes. Some people wonder why Tiffani and I have very similar names. Well, you can blame our parents for that. They thought it would be cool to name us like this. To be honest, I hate it. People actually think we're twins, but I have to tell them each time. Well, I think that's all I'm going to write for now. I'll update if anything happens.

- Tiffany  

Tiffany closed her journal and placed it in the drawer she got it from. She picked up her phone to check the time. It was past three. She got up from her bed and walked over to her laboratory. She saw the empty dog cage and cleaned up the leftover mess. She placed all of the dog equipment into the closet in the corner of the room. She heard the front door open. It was Tiffani. She just got out of school, and was quickly running to the laboratory.
"Where's Tiger?" She asked confused. She was looking around to see that all his stuff was gone.
"You missed it. Veronica and Vanessa came to get him back," Tiffany responded.
"What?! So you just let them take him!" Tiffani exclaimed.
"Don't worry, sis, I already have a plan," Tiffany said.
"Oh, a plan! Tell me, tell me!" Tiffani begged.
"You'll find out later. Now go do your homework," Tiffany signaled her to leave. She became upset and slowly walked to her room with her head down.
Tiffany also left the room to go to the kitchen. She opened the pantry door and saw it was stocked with a variety of foods. She reached for a bag of chips when her phone rang. She got a text from her friend asking if she wanted to come to a party tonight. Tiffany responded saying that she will be there. She continued to grab the bag of chips and went to sit at the couch.
It was later that day when Tiffany got ready for the party. Her friend sent her the address and told her the party was for her 18 year old cousin. She finished getting ready and told her mom that she was going out.
Tiffany hopped in the car and started the engine. She went to her maps app and typed in the address. She backed out of the driveway and followed the directions.
Twenty minutes later, she arrived at her destination. Tiffany has never been to this house before. She rung the doorbell and her friend excitedly answered the door. They greeted each other and Tiffany went over to her friend's cousin to tell her happy birthday. After she finished that, she spotted her friends talking at the couch and went to join them.
They talked for awhile when suddenly someone knocked at the door. The birthday girl skipped to the door to see who it was. When she opened the door, she screamed out loud,"Omg, it's the Merrell Twins!" Tiffany quickly glanced over to see the twins standing at the door.
"No way," she loudly whispered.