Chapter 18 - Confused

Vanessa's POV

  Roni and I are still in shock. I try to say something, but I'm left speechless.
"This can't be real," I say to myself. I look at Roni. "Pinch me, it feels like a dream."
Roni follows direction and pinches me. That's weird, I don't feel anything. Then, I hear an alarm. I look around, where is it coming from? I look at Tiger again.
"Wake up," he says. I look at him confused.
I sat up in bed. I pick up my phone to turn off the alarm. It was all a dream. I scratch my head. But it felt so real. I got out of bed. As I go to pick out my outfit, I decide to go check on Tiger first.
I jog down the stairs eager to see if he's awake. I look at his bed, but he's not there. What?
I run to Roni's room to go tell her.
"Nessa, your awake!" Roni says from the living room as I run up the stairs. I turn back to see her holding Tiger.
"Tiger, your awake!" I exclaim running to see him. "Please tell me this isn't a dream."
"It's not, trust me," Roni says handing him to me.
"Oh, I missed you so much," I kiss his head. I look at Roni. "I just realized something."
"What?"
"I just had a dream last night where Tiger woke up," I say.
"Well I guess you could say your dream came true," Roni jokes.
"That's not all," I say seriously. "He talked to us. What if that comes true?"
  Roni look at me confused. "Uh, are you ok? You sound sick," Roni placed her hand on my forehead.
  "I'm not kidding Roni," I say annoyed. "What if it comes true? My dream, it felt so real."
  "I think you need some food. You get a little crazy when you're hungry," she went to the kitchen to get some food.
  Am I going crazy. No. But it felt so real. It felt like it has happened before. It felt like a special connection. It felt like a very special connection.
I snap back to reality when I realize Tiger was looking at me curiously on the couch. I sit next to him and put him on my lap. I pet his fluffy little head gently.
"Tiger, please, tell me if we have a special connection together," I say.
Silence overtakes the room for while. I continue petting him. I'm probably making him sleepy. I place him back on the couch and walk over to the kitchen.
I see Roni cooking something.
"Roni you don't have to make me anything. I'll just eat some cereal for breakfast," I say as I get the cereal from the pantry.
"Ok, I'll just give this to mommy and daddy then," Roni said turning off the stove.
As I eat my breakfast, Roni puts the scrambled eggs she made on some plates. She grabs some cups and pours some coffee in it. She places it all on a tray.
"I'll just give these to mommy and daddy upstairs. They deserve some breakfast in bed."
I nod with a spoonful of cereal in my mouth. Roni takes the tray to our parents room. I take my phone out of my pocket and scroll through all my social media. I check my calendar to see if anything is going on today. Nothing. I guess today is going to be a lazy day.
I finish my cereal and start to walk over to the sink. Before I get there, I see Tiger staring at me. I smile at him. His sparkling eyes grab my attention. I've never noticed that.
"Nessa! We have a special connection!" He says.
I drop my bowl of cereal. "No way!"
I feel my body collapse to the ground. Everything goes black. I hear footsteps run down the stairs.
"Nessa!" Someone shouts. They run to me and start crying. I just fainted.