The Neighbor (a Hayes grier fanfic)

"jaylinn!!! hurry up we have to leave in 10 minutes!" my mom yelled at me from downstairs 

"coming i just need to bring downa few more things" 

me, and my family were moving from california to north carolina because my dad got a promotion0. i am very excited to get out of cali, im not very liked here. i ran downstairs with my last bag and threw it in the back of the car. we didnt have very much stuff to bring considering we are taking a plane. our new house will already have everything well need, like furniture, utincils, and other stuff.

my dad got in the drivers seat along with my mom in the passengers seat. in the back was me on the right my 16 year old brother,lance in the middle and my 5 year old sister, kendall to his left. i was a middle child, im 13.

we pulled into the airport parkinglot and went inside. we went through the security, and got on the plane. there were 3 seats per row. my mom and dad sat infront of us, while me kendall, and lance sat beehinde them, of course i ran to the window seat.

*skip to the end of plane ride*

"jaylinn wake up were here" lance says shaking me awake.

we walk off the plane to the taxi my mom called. we finally get to the house

"race you inside!!" i yell at my brother and little sister getting a head start

"no fair you got a head start" lance says as he catches up to me

i open the door. this house was huge.

"go choose your rooms kids. me and your father are going to meet the neighbors we will take kendall with us so you guys can start setting up your rooms"

"thanks mom" me and lance say

"I CALL THIS ONE!!!" lance yelled from upstairs 

"ill take the one next to yours lance!!" 

my room is huge. it has a walk in closet with a bathroom of my own and a huge window. i start putting up my paramore posters when i get a call on my cell.

"hello"

"jaylinn its mom come outside with lance the neighbors are barbecuing tonight and invited us to join"

"okay ill be down in 10 minuets"

"okay bye"

i hung up my phone and tell lance. i run into the bathroom and change. you never know a cute guy might be there so i wanted to look nice. i threw on a pink ruffled top, with black skinnies. i put on pink toms and left. 

"lance lets go!" 

me and lance went downstairs and walked over to our neighboors house. i made lance knock.

" hi!! you guys must be lance and jaylinn! " the nice lady said

"kids this is mrs grier"

"yes we are! nice to meet you!"

"come in!!!!"

we walk in to see my mom and mrs grier sitting down talking my dad is talking to whom i think is mr. grier. kendall is playing with another little girl who looks the same age. and two other guys. they walk up to us.

"hey you guys must be the new neighbors!" a tall boy with brigh blue eyes says to us.

"im hayes" the shorter one wearing a snhapback says.

"im nash" 

"hey im jaylinn" i say smiling big

"and you?" they say pointing to lance