Chapter 35

*hayes pov*

Jay was finally mine again. I can't believe matt did that. I mean, yeah I screwed up too by kissing that girls. Year ago, but I wasn't dating her. I wonder if she still has feelings for matt though. We were sitting on my front porch, jay in my arms. It all felt right.

"C'mon" I say and grab her hand.

"Where are we going?" She asks me.

"Remember the day we met?" I ask her and she smiles. "Best day of my life" she says which makes me blush. Ugh. The things this girl does to me. "Just c'mon you'll see" I say and we start walking. "This was our favorite place when we were 13 remember?" I say as we walk into a little ice cream shop. (If you'd not remember they are almost 16 now) "I remember" she says and I smile. We get our ice cream and sit down. "I missed this" she says and I smile. "And I missed you" I say. It was true. Everyday after we broke up I was either crying or sitting in my room. I never left my room after that day.

After we finished eating our ice cream we left to my house. "Movie day?" I ask her and she nods and smiles. "We haven't done this in forever" she says. I agree. I put in mean girls. Her ALL TIME favorite movie. "You remembered?" She said Ina. Surprised voice. "Of course I did" I say and she smiles at me. We watch all go the mean girls movies. It took us a while. I look down at her as the last one ends, to see that she's asleep on my chest. Ahh I missed this, I lay my head on hers and fall asleep.

*skip 5 years. Both 21 years old*

Me and jaylinn have been together almost 5 years. It's our Anniversary tomorrow. I'm planning on asking her to marry me. The past five years we had a few problems with matt.. But we made it past them. I'm so happy I get to be with jay forever. That is if she says yes. We bought a house last year together. I go downstairs and see what she's doing.

"Hey babe" I say and sit next to her on the couch. "Hey" she says looking at me. Beautiful as ever. "I have something special planned for tomorrow" I say and she smiles really big. "Can't wait" she says and gives me a kiss.

*skip to tomorrow*

*jaylinns pov*

Today was mine and hayes' 5 year anniversary. I was the only one in bed so I got up and went down stairs to see if he was awake. I go into the kitchen and see a note.

"Happy 5 years babe, go to the bathroom, you'll understand then." I read the note aloud. I run up to the bathroom tripping over the stairs a few times. I saw the note sitting on a beautiful dress. "Great you found it. Put this on and meet me in the woods where we first hung out." The note said. I put on the blue floral dress, which looked exactly like the one I got with him when I was 14. It went a few inches above my knees. I put on the cute knee high blue boots and fixed my hair. I walked to the woods and see hayes there with a bouquet if flowers. "You remembered" he says. "Of course I did. What are we doing here?" I ask laughing. I don't mind. It wasn't even what it sounds like, it's really beautiful actually it's a large field of grass surrounded by trees. Flowers everywhere. No one was here which made it better. "Jay" hayes says. "I love you so much and I want to be with you forever, will you marry me?" He says and I cry. "Yes yes yes!!" I scream and hug him tight as ever.

I can't believe this just happend. I'm so happy about it. The boy who fixed my broken heart. I couldn't help but smile. "I love you" I say. "I love you too" he says back to me.

*and now skip to the wedding!!!:D)

Today was the wedding day. I'm so nervous, all of my family is here with me along with Cheyenne. She's been my best friend through all of this. Probably the only one keeping me sane at the moment. "Do I look okay?" I ask chey as I fix my hair and dress. "You look amazing" she's says and I thank her. "It's Time to go" my mom says and I nod. I feel sick. First Cheyenne walks out. I didn't want any other girls on my side except Cheyenne. Then skylynn walks out, she was the flower girl, she was so cute. I link arms with my dad. "You're going to be okay" he says to me and I nod. The music that I walk down to is 'if I'm James dean then you're Audrey Hepburn sleeping with sirens acoustic version' the music soothes me a little bit as I walk out. I see hayes along with Nash and carter. I smile at everyone as I walk down. My dad hands me off to hayes and it begins. I almost cry the whole time. "You may kiss the bride" the man says and we kiss, it didn't feel like any of the other time hayes has kissed me. It felt like it would go on forever. Then it hit me. It will~~

We went back down the isle along with everyone else. We went to the other room for the food and dancing. Brent and Cheyenne were dancing with each other, they looked so happy next thing I know she's crying. "What's wrong?" I ask her and she smiles at me. "We're getting married" brent says and I smile. "Congrats guys!!" I say and she laughs. "You better be my maid of honor" she says and I smile and nod. Hayes grabs me and we slow dance. This was all perfect. Everything was perfect. "I can't wait to spend forever with you" he says I smile. "I love you" I say. "I love you too" he responds and we kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~

We've been married for 7 years. I'm now 28. We had two kids. I had a baby girl when I turned 23. We named her rayella. She's now 5 years old. When she turned 3 we had a boy named Baylor. He's now 2. Hayes is working with YouTube still as am I.

6 years ago was Cheyennes wedding with Brent. I was her maid of honor. It was a beautiful wedding and I got to help her plan it. She looked amazing and her and Brent are doing great together. They have 3 kids already 2 girls named lily and Nicole. And a boy named Brayden.

Lance is married to a girl named Sophie. They are so cute together and were pretty good friends. They only have one boy named skylar.

Nash is dating my old good friend Ashley. After they met in Cali they texted all the time. And Nash went to visit her. They got close and they have been dating for 2 years now. Little skylynn is 19. She has a boyfriend named Kyle. They are so cute together. And she's the best little sister ever too. I love her so much.

That's how everyone's life is going. It's amazing how life works. At 13 I wanted to die and now look where I am. Happy living a perfect life. And if it weren't for hayes, I wouldn't be here right now. It's was all because of the neighbor.

A/N hey guys!! That's a wrap with this story! I had so much fun writing it! I hope you guys enjoyed reading it. I'm going to be starting a new one soon!! The first chapter of my new story will be up tonight so please read it :) thanks for reading. Byeeeeeeee