Chapter 11

After they said that they hung up the phone. I was freaking out I ran into my room and into hayes.

"What's wrong" he asked hugging me

"I got a call from some number saying they were following us and said the hope I had fun what does that mean?!"

"It's okay it's probably just a prank call"

"Yeah...maybe" I say back. I still don't thus this person though.

"Let's just go to bed okay?"

"Kay" I say and and we go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and untangled myself from hayes, I got my phone and sat down. I decided to get hayes back for posting that picture of my sleeping and make a vine of me smack caming him. I went into the other guys room and asked carter for some shaving cream and to film me. He agreed and we walked back into my room. I took the shaving cream in my hand and told carter to film I jump onto hayes and scream smack cam and slap him across his face he shoots up and wipes it off his face and wipes it all over me. Carter ran off to who knows where. Me and hayes just sit there laughing "I'll get you back for this later" he says and leans in to kiss me. I move from him right as he was about to kiss me and run into the other room. Luckily everyone was awake. Hayes comes running in. "Why did you Do that?" He says w a puppy dog face. "Because I wanted to" I say with a huge smile. He runs over to me and throws me over his shoulder and pretends to drop me which scared the crap out of me. "And I just did that because I wanted to" I glare at him and we sit down. "What's going on today?" I ask him. "We're going for a meet up for a few hours. Then I was thinking me and you could do something just us" he says. "Like what?" "It's a surprise" he says and gets up. "Dressy or casual?" I ask because I don't want to dress wrong for what were doing. "casual and warm" he says and goes into the bathroom. Warm? It's hot here up in Florida why would It be cold?. Oh we'll I just put on some jeans and a shirt and brought a jacket for whatever this is that were doing after. We had 10 minuets until it was time to leave. I go into the bathroom but hayes doesn't notice I'm just standing there watching him. He was trying to do his hair and was getting so frustrated, it was so cute. "Having trouble there" I say and hug him. "Yes" he says and flips his hair. "Here" I say and fix it for him. "We'll aren't you a little hair master" he says thinking he's so cute. We walk out and get in the limo with everyone else. During the meetup was pretty fun. I watched hayes meet his fans and he was so nice to all of them. But someone came up in line that I remember, it was the girl kissing hayes. I felt like I was going to throw up. Hayes noticed I guess because he pulled me to the back right when she came up. "Are you okay?" He asks me as we sit down "yeah I'm fine, let's go back" I say. He obviously didn't remember her which is good. We went back out and finished up the meet up. It was now time to go to our secret date. "Can you please tell me where we are going?" "Nope" we pull into a building. An ice skating rink!!!! I was really good at ice skating but I'm not going to tell him. We walk In and get our skates. We go into the rink and I kind of forgot how to skate. But hayes wasn't bad at all, which is kind of embarrassing. I was holding onto hayes for my life. "You don't know how to ice skate?" He asks as I almost fall. "Not really, as you can see. I used to but now I suck." I say and fall but hayes catches me. It was really cute. After a while we were the only ones in there. We took a bunch of selfies and cute photos. I took one and it turned out perfect. I put it as my profile picture on twitter and so did hayes. But when he posted a picture of us...he told everyone we were dating. I turn to him with he biggest smile on my face and hug him. We leave around 6:30 and go back to our room. Hayes gets int he shower and im sitting on my bed going through twitter. I had a ton of mentions. Probably from the fans. A lot of them were really nice. Then I got to some that were horrible. People said stuff like "slut" "whore" "she's so ugly" "hayes could do better" by now it was everyone saying that. I had read them all by now and was crying so hard. Hayes walked in and was freaking out, he came and sat next to me hugging me. "What happend?!" I just threw my phone to him. He read all the comments and went right to his phone. He didn't care? About 3 minuets late I had a mention from hayes it said "guys leave jaylinn alone. I'm happy with her and she's the best thing that's ever happened to me." I smiled and got up, and hugged him. "Thankyou." Was all I could get out. "Anything for you" he said and we fell asleep.

*NEXT MORNING*

"Guys get ready our plane leaves in 2 hours" cam yells waking everyone up. It was super fun hanging out with hayes and all but the flying to a different state every couple days was getting kind of annoying. I got up and took a shower. I wore black leggings with a kitty taco in space shirt. I straightened my hair and put eye liner and mascara on. I walk out and everyone else was ready. The next place we were flying to was New York. I was actually really excited because I've always wanted to go to New York. We get in our limo with all out bags and arrive at the airport.

*in New York*

We were finally here. We got to our new limo and got in, they took us to our new hotel room and it was even more amazing than the last. We had everyone from the other hotel room come over to ours to make a video with everyone. It was me, hayes, Nash, lance, some girl nash invited named Ashley, she seemed pretty cool. Carter, Cameron, jack and jack, matt, jc, Sam and his girlfriend kiara, Aaron, Taylor, and a guy named Ethan. We all sat on the bed and started the video. We basically just talked and went crazy for the video. No theme or anything. We stopped recording and just hung out. Me and kiara said we had to run to the store to get some food. Which was half way true. But we were going to pull a prank on them.

"Guys me and kiara are gunna run to the store for some snacks" I yell to everyone

"Can I come?" Carter asks me and kiara shake our heads and run out leaving them confused.

We get to walmart and go to the toy section. We get enough stuff that we can do something for the next three days. We get water guns, silly string for smack cams and got some stuff for the guys to make videos. We went back and put everything away. I guess Sam and hayes wanted all four of us to go hang out, so we did. We went to the mall and luckily no fans were there so we weren't going to get attacked. Me and kiara went to forever 21 and the guys actually agreed to come with us surprisingly. I got a blue summer dress and a pair of blue toms to match. Kiara got a purple summer dress. Next we went to pac sun. Me and kiara didn't do much shopping but the guys got a bunch of tank tops because they were on sale. I picked out hayes a nice dress shirt and kiara did the same for Sam. We spent about 4 hours at the mall then went back to our room it was now around 6 so we just hung out the rest of the night. I couldn't imagine what would happen if I never met hayes.