Chapter 7

*jaylinns POV*

Today was the day me and hayes were going to magcon. I got out of my bed and showered, I threw on some black jeans and a taco cat shirt. When I was done getting ready it was 30 minuets until I had to meet up with hayes and Nash so I decided to go get all three of us Starbucks then head over there.

"Hey mom" I said sitting next to her at the table

"Morning, I can't believe you're leaving for a whole 3 weeks today" I nodded and stood up

"Could you drive me to Starbucks?" She nodded and we walked out to the car. I got in the passengers seat and as we drove I called hayes "morning" I said when he answered "I'm going to get us all Starbucks what do you and Nash want?" I asked as we pulled in. He told me and I went in and ordered. "Can I get a Vinti strawberries and cream frapp, a Vinti vanilla bean frapp, and another Vinti vanilla bean frapp with toffee nut and Carmel. I paid for the drinks and waited for them to be done, after that I had my mom drop me off at hayes' house. My mom and I said our goodbyes and she left. "Jayyllliiiinnnnn" hayes said attacking me almost causing me to spill the drinks. "Spill these you're paying for them" I said he rolled his eyes and took his drink. I ran up to Nash's room and gave him his. "Let's go guys!!" Mrs.grier said from downstairs me and Nash ran out and into the car. As we drove into the airport It wasn't that packed. I was happy about that. We walked in with our bags, which hayes insisted on carrying mine, and got on the plane.

*skip till they land*

"We're here" hayes says waking me up. I slept pretty much the whole flight, because I didn't get much sleep past night I was so excited. We walked off the plane and yet again, hayes insisted on carrying my bags, he's so cute. When we walked into the airport Nash and hayes got attaced by 4 guys. One of them had brown hair and brown eyes and was kind of tall. I remember watching his vines I'm pretty sure his name is cameron. The other one had brown hair that covered his forehead and had a SnapBack. The other two I remember watching. It was Shawn and I can't remember the other guys name but he had blonde hair. After they all stopped hugging the guy with brown hair and a SnapBack was staring at me and looked out of it. Hayes glared at him and the guy gave hayes a 'what bro' look. Weird. They all introduced themselves to me. They were Cameron, Shawn, Matt, and the guy that was staring at me was Brent. We walked out and hayes put his arm over my shoulder. He was acting a little weird. Probably just nervous. Magcon got us our own limo. Wow. We got in the limo. It was hayes to my right I was in the middle and Brent was to my left. Across from us was Nash, Shawn, and matt and to the side was Cameron. We were all just talking and they were all really cool guys. I was excited to spend almost a month with them. We got to our hotel and got out of our limo. There was fans everywhere. We left our bags and decided to get them later. We were walking through, it was kind of difficult. I got pushed and almost fell over but Brent caught me. "You okay?" He asked laughing. "Not funny" I said trying to keep a straight face but it didn't work. I look over at hayes, he looked at me then at Brent, he looked really mad. I wonder if he just doesn't like Brent I don't know why he wouldn't Brent is really sweet. We got in the hotel and got to our hotel room.

"Okay guys" Cameron said "the other guys are in another hotel room and this is ours. They're are three beds in each so some of us are gunna have to share and volunteers?"

"I'll share with jaylinn" hayes said. I don't really mind sharing a bed with him, he's like my best friend. "Do you mind jaylinn?" Cameron asked me. "I'm fine with that" I said. He nodded. "Okay two more people need to share" he's said looking around the room but everyone wanted their own bed. "Okay I guess I'll share with Nash?" He said looking at Nash. Nash nodded. "So now that we got that planned we don't go on stage until tomorrow what do you guys want to do?" Matt said. "Let's make YouTube videos!!" Shawn suggested. We all agreed and everyone went with everyone to make a video. It was Nash, cam, jack, and jack. Then there was me, Brent, hayes, and a guy named carter. We decided to play truth or dare. We sat in a row. To my right it went carter, hayes then me, and to my left it was Brent we started the video and did our intro. The first one was a truth a fan sent in hayes read it aloud "have any of you kissed someone in the past week?" Me and hayes were the only ones that said yes so it was kind of obvious that we kissed each other. Carter gave us an 'oh really now' face I just rolled my eyes at him. After some more truths and dares carter read one aloud it was directed to me. "I'd are jaylinn to kiss the first person to her left." I look over to my left to see Brent looking To me blushing a bit. I kissed him and the kiss wasn't bad. But it was nothing like when hayes kissed me. I pulled away and he smiled at me. I looked over to my right and hayes looked as mad as ever. Man he must really hate Brent. We finished the video and hayes told Brent that they needed to talk in the other room. Which left me and carter. "You know they like you right?" He said I looked up at him confused. "What?" He looked surprised. "Hayes and Brent, they both like you. I didn't want to say anything but that kiss dare was sent in from Brent. That's why he sat to your left, so you'd kiss him" he told me. I was in shock. "We'll that's weird. And why do you think hayes likes me?" "We'll when the kiss question came up you both said yes for one. And when you weren't looking he looked at you and smiled." Carter told me as they walked in. I had a smile on my face. (I don't want to change the POV just yet but what they talked about in the hall way was about how hayes liked her and stuff) hayes walked over to me and sat next to me. "Why you smiling?" He whispered to me. "No reason." I said looking to him. We just stayed in that position for a little bit. Until Nash and Cameron ruined the moment by running into the room yelling smack cam and slapped carter in the face with shaving cream. Cameron was heading towards me but I ran and locked myself in the bathroom. After about 15 minuets it was quiet. I decided I could go out now but when I walked out hayes got me in the face with a cupcake. Where did he get a cupcake what. It got it all over my cheek. And they filmed it and stopped. They were finding it pretty funny while I was washing it off. Hayes came in and hugged me from behind. I pushed him away and walked out, and sat in the bed. "Aw c'mon don't be mad at me" hayes said sitting down by me while everyone was just sitting there. I turn my head to the ceiling ignoring him. "Pleasssseeeeeeee forgive me" he said doing a pouty face. "Fine I know how to get you to talk" he said and wispered something to everyone I was kind of scared to be honest. When all of the sudden he pinned me down to the bed and tickled me I screamed and tried to push him off of me but it didn't work. "Say you forgive me" "I for-forgive you" I say between laughs and he stops. "I hate you hayes" I say and he pouts on the bed. "C'mon don't be maaaaad" I say trying to pin him down to the bed but he breaks loose. "Get him boys" I say. Cameron and Shawn hold him down while I just sit there laughing that they actually did it. I walk over to hayes and think of what I could do to him. I go get a cupcake and take it over to him. "Talk to me or this goes all over your face" I say but he says nothing. "Okay here it comes" right before I smash it into his face he says "fine fine I'm talking" I smile and let him up. He puts his arm around me and we all sit there talking. We decided we should all get some sleep considering it was 11 pm. We went to sleep and the night flew by.

I woke up to hayes having his arms tightly around me and my head in his cheast. We didn't fall asleep like this last night. Everyone was already up but they were in the other room probably trying to not wake us up. I go on twitter and have a mention from cam. I open it to see a picture of me and hayes sleeping probably taken just a little while ago because we were in the same position as when I woke up. I smiled at the picture. Hayes must have been awake for a few minuets. "We'll were cute" he said I laughed we got up and walked into the other room where everyone else was "oh looks like the lovebirds finally woke up" cam says I just roll my eyes at him. "We have to be ready in an hour by the way" Nash says and I run into the shower.

*hayes POV*

"So, you and jaylinn?" Everyone asks me. I just smiled. "Yeah, I'm going to ask her out today" I tell them after about 40 minuets we were all ready and we left for magcon.

(A/N) hey guys sorry I didn't update yesterday I was extremely sick. But I'll update more later today or tomorrow. Please vote and give me some feedback in the comments. Byeeeeeeeee!!!