Chapter 21

*jaylinns pov*

So what was that paper you gave Ashley huh?" I ask Nash as we drove back.

"Nothing" he says with a smirk on his face.

"Oh and were hanging out with Ashley tomorrow" I say and Nash gets excited

"Really?!" He asks and I laugh.

"No I just wanted to see your reaction" I say and hayes laughs.

We get back to the house and go inside. It was around 5 so me and hayes decided to play some video games. "Hey you wanna go shopping tomorrow?" I ask him. "Sure" he answers. "Cool I was thinking of getting a new penny board" I tell him and he looks nervous. "What if you fall or something?" He says and laughs. "I'd blame you for not teaching me good enough" I say and walk out. I decide to hide from him. A few rooms past mine there's a lock door behind a shelf that's for if we ever need to hide or something. I go behind it and lock the door. I text hayes saying "come find me but I doubt you will" I send the text and sit there. He texts back about twenty minuets later and says "I give up where are you?" I close the text and text him back. "you can't know I'll be down in the living room in 5" I say and get out. I walk down and he's sitting there on his phone. "Hey" I say and he jumps a little. "So it's like 9 what do you wanna do?" He asks and I grab his hand. We go in the elevator and I push floor 5. We go up to the roof with the glass barrier. We walk out of the elevator. There's 4 couches 2 beds a huge tv and a fridge and a pantry. I pull hayes over to the couch right in the middle and look up at the stars. "The sky is beautiful" I say and look at him. He looks at me, down to my lips, then me again. "Not a beautiful as you" he says and connects our lips. It felt just like the first time we kissed. I had butterfly's. He pulls away and I smile at him. We just sit there talking. All night. It was around 3 am and I was too tired so I had hayes Carry me to my bed. "Goodnight" he says and lays me down and starts walking away. "Stay? Just for a little bit?" I ask him and he lays by me. I cuddle into his chest and fall asleep.

(A/N) hey guys so I had maybe 10 minuets to write so this is all I have. I'll post more tomorrow byyyyeeeeeee