Chapter 30

*matts pov*

Me and jay were walking down the boardwalk going I to the little shops they have here. We walk into one with a ton of candies and foods. I felt about 30 pounds fatter after leaving there. It's so fun. The more time I spend with jay the more I fall for her, I feel like she's falling for me too. But I don't even know if her and hayes are still together.

"Jay?" I say "yeah" she says looki up to me with her beautiful eyes, I couldn't think straight looking into them. Next thing I knew I was kissing her, I put my hands on her hips and she puts her arms around my neck. After a minute I pull away. I grab her hand and we continue walking. "Um matt can we go back? I'm not feeling that great" she says and I nod as we start to walk back. I walk her up to her door. "Bye matt" she says and smiles. "Bye" I say and kiss her cheek. I know when I get back Taylor will flip on me but I really don't care. I walk through the door, and with my luck he's sitting right there. "What did you do with jay?!" He says sitting up. "Oh we went to a few stores kissed bought some stu-" he cut me off. "Kissed?!, really man you know I like her so you go and kiss her?" He says now standing up. "Yeah, you're a douche and date girls just to get with them then dump them, that's no way to treat a girl especially jaylinn." I say and walk into the other room.

*jaylinns pov*

I walk through the door, hayes is sitting in the same place as earlier, except this time with tears on his face. I try to just walk through but he stops me. "Jay.." He says, his voice cracking slightly. "What" I say softly. "Where does this leave us?" He asks me. Wow. "I think we just need a break, ok?" I say and walk out.

*time skip*

We all went back home to North Carolina. Me and hayes have been apart for about a year now. I just had my 15th birthday, with Cheyenne and a few new friends I've made here, and hayes, well, he's been off doing his YouTube and vine. I haven't posted much on YouTube myself. But I'm sure hayes has told everyone about us. I really miss him. We don't talk much except when his family comes over which isn't that often anymore. I almost regret saying I wanted a break, by a break I meant a month or two, not a year. Me and Taylor aren't much of friends anymore. But me and matt have been pretty close. He came down for my birthday to visit me.

"Jay come down here we have visitors!!" My mom yells to me. I'm pretty sure it's Cheyenne and her family so I'm really excited I hop down the stairs skipping every other step. I get down and look at who it is. The grier's. Great. "Here's $20 be nice" my dad whispers and hands me $20 haha I love my dad. Everyone walks outside to the back. "Hi.." Hayes says awkwardly. "Hey.." I say back awkwardly. We walk back where everyone was. "Jay..can we talk?" He asks me. "Sure" I say and we walk around the front. "What'd you want to talk about?" I ask. "Jay...I've missed you....would you consider getting back together? Or even just start talking and hanging out like we used to? Please?" He says and I freeze in my place.