Chapter 23

*jaylinns pov*

We got home and went to our rooms. Me and kiara shared. We talked about how me and hayes and her and Sam have been doing. We talk about ideas for a video tomorrow and decide on a challenge where we see which one is my best friend. And with that we go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the bright light beaming on my face through the window I guess kiara was awake because she wasn't in her bed. I walked downstairs and everyone was down there. "Morning gorgeous" hayes says to me and hugs me. "Morning" I smile at him. "So what do you want to do tomorrow?" My mom asks me. I almost forgot it was my birthday. We'll, I'm not sure yet." I say back to my mom and she nods. "Me kiara and Sam are going to go get your presents so you're stuck wit-" he was cut off my Nash walking in the room "me!!!!" Nash said in a girly voice. "Okay so where we going?" I ask Nash and he decides to take me to one of his friends house who's staying here. He won't tell me who. Ugh. But I agree to go. Hayes kiara and Sam take off and I get ready. I throw on as usuall a band tee black skinnies and vans. Nash and I walk out to the car and start driving. We get to some house. It looks pretty nice theirs 3 cars outside and it's a really big house. Nash rings the door bell and the door opens. I couldn't believe my eyes. Standing In front of me was kian lawley. Yeah I know I'm friends with Sam but I'm a huge fan of o2l. But I play it cool. "Come on in guys" he says and we walk in. "Kian this is jaylinn" kian smiles at me. "I'm kian" he's says and I smile. We walk into the room where everyone else was. It was kian, Ricky, jc, Trevor, and Connor. Me and Nash sit down. I sit next to Nash and Trevor. "What your name?" Trevor says and I try not to hyperventilate. "I'm jaylinn. But you can call me jay" I say and he says his name. I talk to him for a few minuets.

*hayes pov*

I knew exactly what to get jay. I got her a rasta penny board 5 beanies and some shirts. Kiara got her a really nice straightener and some makeup which I got mad at her for. I don't like when jay wears makeup. But if it makes her happy. Sam got her a few CDs and a hot topic dress. We finished and I texted jay we were done. I go on Instagram and see a picture of her and Trevor, their faces were so close and she looked sol happy. I tried not to get jealous but I did. I got back to the car and went straight to the o2l house.

(A/N) so here's the second part for tonight I'll post more tomorrow byyyyeeeeeee