Chapter 23

*jaylinns pov*

I was hanging out with Trevor and we exchanges phone numbers. Kian let's someone in the door and it's hayes. He looks really mad. "Hey babe" I say and pat the seat next to me. He says nothing and grabs my hand. "C'mon let's go" he says and I get up. "Bye Trevor it was cool meeting you" I say and hug him. "Yeah text me maybe we can hang out sometime?" He asks and I nod. Me hayes Nash kiara and Sam walk out and drive back. I looked over at kiar as phone in the car. She was texting some guy. I didn't read the messages because that's her personal stuff. I look up and see Sam looking at her phone. He looks away and has tears in his eyes. We get to the house. Me Nash and hayes go in but kiara and Sam stay outside. After about 5 minuets I hear Sam come in. He looked like he was crying. "What happend?" I ask him. "She was cheating on me with some guy. I broke up with her" Sam says and I hug him. "It'll be okay" I say and let go and he nods. "Yeah, I know" he says and smiles lightly. We all sit down and I get a text from Trevor. "Hey wanna hang out tomorrow?" The text says. "Tomorrow's my birthday but you can come along if you want :)" I text back and set down my phone. "Who was that?" Hayes asks me. "Trevor." I say and open the new text he sent me. "Cool want me to bring the boys or no?" He says and I text back that he can. "What did he want?" Hayes asked and sounded kinda irritated. "he wanted to hang out tomorrow and I told him and the guys to come if they wanted" I say and hayes shifts in his seat a bit. Trevor texted me back "cool see you tomorrow:)" I close my phone and cuddle into hayes. "What?" He says smiling at me. "What I can't cuddle you when I feel like it?" I say and he wraps his arms around me. "What do you want to do tomorrow?" He asks me and I think. "We'll I talked to my mom and she set it up already. Were going to go to a huge water park and the place will be all to ourselves. Then after all that later in the day it's just going to be me and you I guess. " I tell him and he smirks. "I'll be right back stay here" he says and gets up and walks outside.

*hayes POV*

I take out my phone and call a guy I know. Tomorrow night I will have it all planned out after the water park I'm going to take jay on a carriage ride. It's going to be perfect. I walk back in and jay is on the phone laughing. "Bye Trevor" she says and hangs up. Oh. It was him. "What were you doing?" She asks. "Nothing" I say with a smile. "We'll I'm tired let's go to bed" she says and I nod. We walk upstairs. "Goodnight gorgeous" I say and kiss her goodnight.

~morning~ *jaylinns pov*

I woke up and realized I was now 14. I went on my phone and had a text from Trevor. "Happy birthday jay!!!" See you in a few hours!!" He said I texted him back a thankyou. I get up and go into the living room. Everyone was down there and said happy birthday to me. "Happy birthday babe" hayes says and kisses me on the cheek. "So you guys need to be ready by twelve because you only have till 6." My mom says and I look at my phone it's 10:45 so I decided to get ready. I go into my room and put on a light blue bikini top with ombré white and blue shorts and a large white shirt over. I throw my hair in a messy bun and put on some blue sandals. I text Trevor to tell the guys to be ready In an hour. I was ready around 11:30. I go on twitter and see a picture of me and hayes that he posted. And captioned it 'happy birthday to my beautiful babe jaylinn. I love you so much and I'm so lucky to have you and be able to call you mine.' I smiled so big at the caption. I favorited the picture and tweeted back 'I love you too hayes, and I'm lucky to have YOU' I tweet it and lock my phone. "Jay you ready?" Hayes says and knocks on my door. "Yeah coming." I say and walk out. We walk out to the car and say bye to everyone. I tell the driver to go to the o2l house. When we get there everyone hops in and says happy birthday. We go to the water park and go in. No ones there except some workers to help us with some of the rides. I wanted to go on the biggest one first. I found it and I told hayes to go with me but he didn't want to go on this one because he was to much of a scardy cat. "I'll go with you jay" Trevor says and I smile and pull him to it. Hayes glares but he wouldn't go so it's not my fault. We get on and go down it was pitch black and scary. I think I screamed the whole way. We got down and went to everyone. "That was awesome!!!" I say. And Trevor nods in agreement. "Let's go on more!!!!" Everyone yells and we ride the water rides all day. It was time to go. I said bye to everyone and hugged them all and we left. Hayes said he had a surprise for me and I had an hour to be ready. I took a shower. I put on a pair of jeans and a oversized sweater. I still looked okay. Hayes told me not to dress up. I dried my hair and put it into a side braid. I put on some toms and tell hayes I'm ready. He takes my hand and we walk to this park, thing. "Okay close your eyes and I'll help you" he says and I close my eyes. I feel him pulling me up... Stairs? And he sets me down in a seat he takes his hands off my eyes and i see we're riding in a carriage around a beautiful place. There's trees everywhere and the sun is setting. The horses are beautiful everything is perfect. "hayes..." I couldn't make out the words of how happy I was. "You like it?" He asks me and I smile at him. "I love it, this place is beautiful" I say and he puts his arm around me. "Not as beautiful as you" he says and connects out lips. I felt butterfly's in my stomach. It felt just like the first time he kissed me in the woods. Everything was perfect. He pulls away and wraps his hands around my waist. I lean my head on his shoulder. "I love you" he says "I love you too" I say back and we sit there. After about twenty more minuets the ride is over and we leave back home. We walk up to my room. "Thank you hayes, for a perfect birthday" I say and he smiles. "Anything for you baby" he says and I blush and hide my face. "How many times do I need to tell you it's cute when you blush" he says and kisses my cheek and leaves the room. I went to sleep with a smile on my face.