Chapter 34

*hayes pov*

I woke up and decided to walk over to jays house to explain what happend. I know she's with matt and I won't get her back but I can't live with the fact that she hates me. I walk over to her house and knock on the door. "Hey.." Matt says as he opens the door. I see jaylinn walking down the stairs. "Matt what do y- no no get out now!!" She yells at me front he bottom of the stairs. "Jay let him explain I promise you won't regret it" matt says holding her hand. Jealousy fills me but I Control it. "Five minuets" she says and sits down. I sit across from her and so does matt. "Listen, my phone got hacked by some idiot and sent you all those texts it's wasn't me I promise." I say and she looks to matt. "He's telling the truth" matt says to her and she looks back at me. "Fine, I believe you..." She says and leaves the room. We'll that went ok... Now it was just me and matt. "I'm gunna go bye" I say and walk right out.

*jaylinns pov*

After hayes finished what he was saying I went back upstairs. I'm not sure if I really believe him yet though. After about 5 minuets matt walks in.

"What's the plans for today?" I ask as he sits on my bed

"Whatever you want to do" he says and I think.

"How about we go to Starbucks and decide then." He says and I nod. "I gotta get ready first" I say and run upstairs.

I put on my everyday outfits and throw my hair up. I didn't look great but I looked decent. I head back down stairs and grab matts hand. We walk down the road to Starbucks. When we walk in two girls started screaming and crying. I was confused at first then remembered that were both famous. "Can we get a picture with both of you?" They ask excitedly and we nod. We take the picture with them and they thank us and leave. Everyone was staring at us after that little scene but were used to it. "Can we get a Vinti strawberries and cream frapp, and a Vinti vanilla bean latte" matt says. "Names?" The girl at the counter asks. "Melonie, and Alex" he says and I keep a straight face. "Okay they'll be done soon" she says and we step away from the counter. "What was that?" I ask laughing. "Always use a fake name. They can't hunt you down" he says and I laugh. We grab our drinks and sit down. "Selfie" matt says and pulls out his phone. He posts it to Instagram. He doesn't know that I have an Instagram. So I decided to go like all of his stuff. I click on his profile and look at the pictures. The third picture is a picture of him kissing some girls cheek. It was from the day before he came here it's probably just a fan. I click not he picture and it says 'spent the day with my babe. Can't wait to get back from NC to see you' I feel tears start to stream down my face. "Jay...what's wrong?" He asks and comes behind me. "Jay it's not wha-" I cut him off standing up. "I trusted you. Leave me alone." I say and run out, I run all the way to hayes' house, ugh. Why am I here. He was sitting in front of his house on the porch. "Jay what happend?" He asks and I fall sitting next to him crying. After a few minuets I calmed down enough to tell him. "I was on matts Instagram and he was cheating on me a-" hayes' lips smash into mine. He puts one hand on my head and one to my waist. I put my hands on his cheeks. We pull away and I smile, so does he. "How could he do that to a girl like you?" He asks and I smile and look down blushing. "I've always told you it's cute when you blush and it's time you start believing me....I need you jay, I don't want to be without you. I still love you..." He says and I lean my head on him. "I feel the same" I say and I can feel him smile. "Oh so your cheating on me?" Matt says walking up to us. "Actually, were not dating for one. And for two I kinda broke up with you if you didn't notice" I say and he walks away, mad. Nash walks out and smiles at me, I smile back. "I knew you'd make the right choice" he says and walks past me. "What'd you say jay? Wanna get back together?" Hayes says and I smile real big "yes" I say and he looks surprised. "I've missed you so much" he says and I laugh.

A/N hey guys! So I have a big surprise for you guys! But other than that sorry for the short chapter. But haylinn is back together!! :D