Chapter 6

*Recap*

NASH POV

"What is it?" Lance asked

"It's about hayes and jaylinn...."

"Okay? Tell me"

"Lance, you can't get mad at hayes or jaylinn. But hayes is going to ask her out" I said through the phone. I swear lance is going to freak out.

"Okay I'm cool with that" my eyes widened

"Really? Ok I'll tell hayes"

"Yeah but if he hurts her ill snap his neck" I laugh and hang up the phone.

HAYES POV

Nash came in my room and told me that lance is okay with me dating jaylinn, wow that's a surprise. I've decided I'm going to ask jaylinn if she wants to go to magcon with me and I'd ask her out sometime between the tour. I walked to Jaylinns house and knocked on the door.

"Hey" she said as I walked in and shut the door.

"Hey so I came over to ask you if you wanted to come with me, Nash and the other vine guys on the magcon tour. They told me I cold bring a friend."

"Um sure!!! I'll have to ask though"

"Cool I'll be over later just let me know" I said and left. I didn't want her to know I'm really excited. I really hope she can actually.

JAYLINNS POV

After hayes left I was stoked. I can't wait till we go, we'll that is if I can go. I ran downstairs and saw my mom and dad on the couch.

"Mom? Dad? How much do you love me?" I said smiling

"What do you want?' My dad asked laughing

"We'll hayes just came over a bit ago, and he asked me if I wanted to go to magcon with him. I'll get more details if you want....please. Everything will be paid for for." I said jumping up and down

"Well....." My mom said and looked at my dad. He gave her a look and nodded. "Yes, you can go." I started jumping up and down, smiling ear to ear.

"thankyou guys so much!!!" I said and hugged them. "I'm going to go tell hayes right now!!!" And with that I ran out of the house to hayes'. He opend the door right as I ran to it, and I ran into him. We just layed there on the floor. We got up laughing and ran to his room. We sat on his been bags.

"My mom and dad said yes!!" He looked super excited, but really nervous. I wonder why. "When do we leave?"

"In two days" he said backing up. He knew what I was thinking.

"Really two days and you just now tell me. Okay." I say punching his arm playfully.

"That hurt!!" He said fake crying

"You want me to make it hurt" I said not being able to keep a straight face he threw his hands in the air, surrendering.

"That's what I thought."

(A/N) sorry for the short chapter I'm rrreeeaaallllyyy sick and can't type without falling asleep. I'll post a new chapter tomorrow. Comment I'll post 2 chapters, and vote I'll post three:) byeeeeeeee