Chapter 22

*hayes pov*

I woke up and got on my phone. I had 3 texts and 2 missed calls. Sam texted me says he wanted me to pick up him and kiara from the airport at 12:00. I text him back saying I'll be there and set my phone down. "Wake up jay" I say and she wakes up. "Lest go get some food" I say and get up she groans and gets up. We walk down to the kitchen and grab some food and go into the living room. We watch a few shows and it's 11:20. "Hey jay I'm gunna go to Starbucks you want something?" I ask her trying to cover up what I was doing. I wanted to surprise her. "Can you get me a strawberries a cream frapp?" She asks and I nod and realize I need Nash to drive me. Crap. "Hey jay did you notice if Nash was awake?" I ask her. "Oh we have a personal driver I'll call him and tell him to being the car up." She says and I nod and walk outside. I see the driver pull up and I get in and tell him to go to the airport. Once we get there I run inside and see kiara and Sam. I hug them and say hi. "So what hotel are you guys staying at?" I ask them as we walk back to the car. "We talked to jays mom and I guess she said its cool if we stay in the same house as you guys" Sam says. "You guys are going to love it the house is so cool." I say and they smile. We get in the car and I tell the guy to go to Starbucks because I know jay will be mad if I don't get her any. I walk in and order her a strawberries and cream frap I get me a vanilla bean frapp with toffee nut. I get Sam I peppermint latte and kiara a pumpkin spice latte. I walk out with the drinks and we drive back to the house. "Okay you guys wait here I'm going to make her close her eyes for this." I say and run inside. "Hey jay here's your frapp but you need to close your eyes okay?" I say and she closes her eyes without argument. I bring in kiara and Sam. "Open your eyes babe" I say and she opens them almost in tears. She hugs kiara who is in tears now. Girls. Then she hugs Sam. "What Are you guys doing here?!" She says and they smile. "Your birthday is in 3 days remember? We couldn't miss it" they say. Her birthday is in three days? I wasn't aware of this thank god for Sam and kiara. My mom walks In and tells us that everyone is goings I the beach tonight and were having a Bon fire. We were leaving for the beach in about an hour so I decided to go get ready.

*jaylinns POV*

Me and kiara went to my room to get ready for the beach. she didn't being anything so I gave her my purple bikini top with black shorts I wore a pink and black ombré bikini top with pink shorts. I out a huge black shirt over and she put a purple shirt over. I went to the bathroom and threw my hair up in a ponytail and she left hers down. We both threw on some flip flops and some sunglasses and went downstairs. "Can you girls go get hayes and Sam?" My aunt asks and we go up to get them. Hayes had his shorts on and at shirt and Sam was shirtless. I could see kiara checking him out. It was really funny. "C'mon guys we gotta go" I say and they follow us out the door. We take three cars. One with me hayes Sam and kiara, one with Nash skylynn mr. And mrs. Grier, and the other with my mom and dad uncle and aunt and lance driving. We arrive at the beach. The adults go to one side and we went to the other. Me, hayes, Sam, and kiara all decided to stay out of the water until late tonight. It was around 3 and we won't be doing the Bon fire till 7. So we decided to take some selfies and post them. I took a picture of Sam and kiara by the water holding hands and they took one of me and hayes running on the edge of the water. The pictures turned out really cool. I decided to do my first vlog. I pulled out my camera and started filming. "Hey guys I'm here at the beach with the bae" I say and hayes tries to get in the camera but I put a bag of chips in. "Just kissing" I say and put hayes in the video. "I'm also here with Sam and kiara" I say as I put the camera on them. "Later were going to have a Bon fire so I'll see you guys then" I say and turn off the camera and put it in my bag. We have about an hour to kill wanna go get some ice cream? I ask everyone and they nod their heads. We walk up and order our ice cream. I get mint chocolate ship. Kiara gets vanilla cake batter hayes gets Carmel swirl and sam gets strawberry. We eat our ice cream and talk. I look at my phone and get up. " guys were doing the Bon fire now" I say and we get up and go find everyone else. It's pretty dark but their will be a fire so they won't be hard to find. We saw they started the fire and we go sit by them. Sky jumps on my lap and is telling me what she did all day. She got off and I looked at my phone. Hayes tagged me in a picture on Instagram. 'My babe with my baby sister, awe' was the caption I double tapped it and logged off. The fire got huge I took a picture of it. Hayes put his arm around me and took a picture with me. We all sat and talked for a while me and hayes stood in front of the giant fire and had kiara take a picture of us. She counts down from 3 2 1 and right when she says one hayes kissed me for the picture. He pulled away and I smiled up at him. "I love you hayes." I say to him. "I love you to jaylinn" he says and I hug him. Me hayes Sam and kiara all grab each other hands and run to the water. We get in and it's freezing. "It's freezing guys get me out of here" I say and hayes holds me in place. "No stay here with us" he says laughing at me. "No!!" I say and try to leave but he picks me up and puts me on his back. "Here now your not wet." He says and I laugh as he runs through the water. Kiara gets on sams back and we walk out of the water. We lay in the sand as the fire dyes down. "Today was the best day ever" I say and look over to hayes. "I don't think so" he says and I give him a weird look. "Then what was?" I ask him. "The day I met you" he says and I smile and look down. "And the day I has the guts to ask you out and today. And every day in between" he says to me and I smile ear to ear. We get up and leave back to the house. We get in the car and leave back to the house.

(A/N) hey guys I'll post more in about an hour but here's this to hold you!!!:)