Chapter 4 - Host Club & Debt

A/N : Dialogues that are underlined are spoken in English

Mayura's P.O.V

I groaned as I opened my eyes. Today's the first day of me attending Ouran with Haruhi. Wait...first day...Ouran...Haruhi...TODAY'S THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

I quickly got out of bed and ran out of my room towards Demetria's. I flung open the door, making it bang against the wall which clearly woke up the sleeping beauty.

" WHAT THE FUCK?! Oh, it's you. Whaddya want? I'm tired. " she asked, irritated.

" Today's the first day of school, get out of bed and shower! " I said excitedly for some reason and started to pull her out of bed.

" YOU SHOULD TAKE A SHOWER! God, I'll take a shower if you do as well. Ok? Ok. Now get out! " and with that, she shoved me off of her and pushed me outside of her room.

" Man, she didn't need to shout in my ear " I mumbled as I walked into my bathroom and started to shower.

Once I got out, I literally felt my eyes popped out of my eye sockets.

Then, for some reason and in unison, me and Demetria shouted in our respective rooms, " OH HELL NAW! I AIN'T WEARING THAT SHIT! "

With that, I flung the hideous yellow dress out of my room and flung open the door of my walk in closet. Yeah, I like to fling things out and open.

I grabbed a couple of hangers and changed into the clothes that hung on them. In the end, I wore a white top with a black button skirt, black stockings and black shoes.

I let my hair down naturally

I let my hair down naturally. As I finished my attire and hair do, I grabbed my black branded backpack with sequins or jewels on it but I think it is sequins.

I exited my room while putting on my fake glasses just to bump into Dem

I exited my room while putting on my fake glasses just to bump into Dem. She wore a long sleeve black top with a long plaid skirt which ended right below her knees, black stockings and black heels. Yup, she owned the clothes but not heels. They are mine but I rarely use them. Unless for business parties, I never use them.