⭐️ Bonus #4 - Duel Between Cousins ⭐️

" Everyone, may I have your attention please? " Honey announced, " We are going to graduate soon! "

" Huh? What? He's joking right? " Haruhi asked Mayura who shook her head.

" Haruhi, I know you don't want to accept it but the day has finally come when the third years are finally gonna graduate. " Mayura said solemnly as she placed a hand on Haruhi's shoulders before walking away.
*
The Host Club is now Open for Business

The club decided to open one more day right before the third years' graduation.

" Doesn't that fragrant olive-jelly look good? " Honey asked cheerfully, " And right here, we have walnut juice with a leaf inside and a swallow's nest with tapioca and mango milk. "

" You know, you know, I requested a lot of my favourite snacks to eat with all of you today! I hope you'll enjoy them! " Honey smiled cutely.

" Honey-kun... " his guests teared up, moved, before they started bawling.

" AH! Haru-chan! Towels, towels! " Honey exclaimed, panicking.

" Kaoru, why aren't you eating? You like these. " Hikaru asked.

" No, my throat feels tight. To think that one day we would have to part just like them... " Kaoru trailed off.

" Kaoru! " Hikaru brought Kaoru into an embrace, " Don't be foolish! Even if we do part someday, our souls will forever be one! "

" Hikaru! " their guests cried out at the display.

" Oh no, the idea of them leaving too... " the guest trailed off before all three began wailing.

" Haruhi, bring some tissues and towels here too. " the twins ordered.

" H-Hai! " Haruhi yelled out as she grabbed all of the towels and tissues she could carry.

'Crying, crying, more crying...when will their tears end?!' Mayura thought as she deadpanned at everywhere she looked.

Every where she looked, there were guests bawling like a baby. Even Tamaki had to ask Haruhi for a tissue for himself. Himself. That caused a horde of girls to start crying once again.

" Are you also sad to part from me? " Nekozawa grasped Tamaki's hands close to his chest, appearing out of nowhere with tears streaming down his cheeks.

" Hai! Please don't go! " Tamaki wailed.

" I thought he was always scared of him...to be sad about him leaving... " Mayura sweatdropped.

" Ara, ara, it seems we can't work under these conditions. " Kyoya muttered as he snapped his fan closed.

" Even Demetria somehow has a horde of guys around here in the room... " Mayura pointed out to Demetria who was in the center of a group of guys crying because of her departure.

" Are you gonna cry, Haruhi? " Mayura teased.

" No, I just forgot the fact that they would actually graduate. " Haruhi rebutted, " We've been together for so long too...but if they were graduating, why weren't they busy with exam preparations and such? "

" And, they also don't do much in the club do they? " Haruhi sweatdropped.

" Hey! We actually made the arrangements when you all weren't looking! " Honey protested.

" Mori-kun... " a girl approached him, " now that you're graduating, I won't be able to see you anymore. Please stay healthy and well. "