Chapter 11 - Troublesome Manager

~In France~

" I love you. Let's spend the rest of our lives together. Just the two of us. " the figure in the monitor said.

Then, two choices appeared.

" I'm so happy, Miyabi-kun. "
" I can't right now... "

" I'm so happy, Miyabi-kun. " the woman who is playing the game said as she selected her option.

" Miss? The master has returned home. " the woman ignored her maid's knocking and continued with her game, " Miss? "

The maid opened the door, letting light into the room.

" Renge? " a male voice called out as he stepped into the room, " You really do love those games, huh? " he sighed.

" Is that wrong? " she asked as her father denied it.

" I just want to see you live your life free and at ease, Renge. However you wish to live it. If there's anything you want to do, I'll let you do it. I promise. " her father said.

" Ok. "
*
" How was your business in Japan? " Renge asked her father.

" It should turn out well. Oh, that's right, I had dinner in the home of one of my clients. Here, " her father passed her a photograph, " This is a photograph from it. "

Renge gasped as she studied the photo.

" They have a boy in high school as well. " her father added.

Her hand shook as she held the photo.

" Father...I am going to marry him! " she declared, shocking her father as she ran to pack her things, " Please keep that promise you made to me earlier, father! "

Before her father could say a word, she had taken her family's private airplane and was already on her way to Japan.

" RENGE?! RENGE! "

In Japan...

The Ouran Host Club is now open for business

" Tamaki-kun, why is it that you are so beautiful? " a guest asked

" Because I want to catch your eye, if only for one second longer. " Tamaki smoothly replied.

" Why is it that your voice is so mellow? " another asked.

" So that my feelings might reach your heart. "

" Why is it that you look at me with such moist eyes? "

" Because your fresh, young smile makes the spring in my heart overflow. " Tamaki looked up with fake tears in his eyes.