2

This is still continuing with the 6 month flashback...
-------------- ------------ ----------- ------------

Albert's POV
"You really want this? I wasn't planning to ever have any" I ask watching my cousin Eric. We are on the way to my penthouse after a meeting we had with my father at his company, Remmy Enterprises. "Yeah, Nellie and I both prefer this over adoption due to knowing the genes and family behind everything. Plus it will be real family. Your my cousin, so if you do this the Remington blood line can keep going. Also Nellie's best friend is going to be the pregnant and it's her egg" Eric answers. I remember her the quiet maid of honor they had at the wedding with the red hair. When I tried to talk to her she completely ignored me. Nellie probably told her bad things about me. Well to bad for her, we would've had a great night.

Before the meeting with my father started Eric asked if I would donate my sperm for a women that Nellie decided to go through insemination. Right when I was going to respond my father came in and had to end our discussion. The whole meeting I couldn't focus.

"I guess as long as I'm not needed for anything besides being your cousin it wouldn't hurt anything I suppose" I respond slowly. Truly I never wanted children so this was something out of the blue but Eric and I have been closest out of all of our siblings and cousins. "Dad still hasn't put me back on everything til I prove myself. Eric I'm cut off and I can't let this ruin my chances of fixing this so I take my father's place as a CEO" I continue.

Eric nods "I understand. We would like you to be the godfather and you will not have to do any fatherly stuff. The baby will be Nellie and my responsibility." We pull up to the building. Once we get out i toss keys to the valet and we head to my penthouse.

As we enter I'm met with the presence of Nellie sitting on my couch. "What the hell Eric" I growl.
Eric walks past me to Nellie "Nel I told you I would handle this" he tries to whisper but I hear. She walks around her husband and stands in front of me. "Albert we can give you cash. I've heard your low since Mr daddy money banks cut you off"she says with a smirk on your face. "Dammit Nellie! I told you to be civil!"he yells as he goes by her side and grabs her hand. I don't know why he ever married her. Total bitch.

"Eric" i pause "I'll do it if you pay for my tab at the club Binge and if you buy me dinner" I answer. Eric shakes his head with a smirk "deal!" We shake hands, "now take me to dinner" I smirk towards Nellie. She glares at Eric, "We have plans." Eric laughs, "come on Nellie. One, no we don't. Two, this is trade for us having a baby" he smiles. Nellie rolls her eyes, "fine but buy me a new purse this weekend as payback." With that she storms out of my place, slamming the door.

I turn to Eric,"if you ever tell anyone my code to my place again I'll kill you" I growl. Eric still with a huge smile on his face doesn't respond to my threat but then starts heading to the door "so where we eating?"

After driving around town we decide on one of our places, Benny's Dinner.