18

Sorry its another short one. Will update soon!

____________________________________________

Rose POV

"Did you decide which room you want to be the nursery" William asks as i walk back to the room next to mine. "I dont know. I just" I stutter trying to make a decision. He walks up to me and grabs both my hands with his. "What is it" he asks. "Its just i stay in your room lately. I mean its been almost two months. So would it make sense to use this room next to mine or if i use the one next to yours" I ask softly, lost in thought. William concerned frown turns into a smile. "Do you want to just make my room ours" he smirks. Tears start falling from my cheeks and his smile disappears. "Rose, come lets sit down and tell me why your crying" he leads me to the bed in my room. "Now tell me why your crying babe" he says kissing my cheek. "It sounds so silly" I say wiping the tears away from my face. "Its not silly to me. Tell me" he encourages wrapping his hand around my waist. "Im happy. These hormones are driving me my insane. Im happy. I cry. Im sad. I cry. Any emotion it makes me cry" i say as i wipe the tears away from my face. "Rose your seven months pregnant. I know it had been challenging lately. Tell me what you want and we will do it" he says. "Would you be okay sharing a room" I mumble. "Of-" "But what about when the baby comes? What happens when i have to get up in the middle night? What happens when i want the bassinet in our room" i start rambling . "Rose. Rose. Calm down. We are together, right?" "Yes" i say hesitantly of where he is taking the conversation. "Then we are together in this" he places his hand on my round belly. I smile at his gesture. "We will be in this together this Rose. This baby boy your carrying is ours." He stands up and kneels before me. "Do you want our room to be yours or mine" i ask him. "Yours" I mumble with a small smile. "Then lets go look at the room next to mine. Its a basic guest room. The crib will go in there and bassinet will go in our room" he says. I nod and stand up with him. We walk into the bedroom next to his. "Can you picture it" he asks. "Yeah, i can. I want this wall yellow and the rest grey. The crib in front of the yellow wall. I want wood letters hanging on the wall with the babies name" i said picturing everything down to the very little detal. William walks up and wraps his arms around my waist. "Ill start it this week. Ill empty the room and then start painting. After we can set up the room the way you want it. You said you wanted the name on the wall. Did you decide a name" he asks. "No, but ive been thinking about it. Ill let you know when i narrow it down" i smile. "Okay. Lets get going to the store. You said you wanted to pick up more stuff plus do some grocery shopping, right" he asked. I nod and follow him out of the room.

After a few hours of running from store to store, we stop to have a late lunch at a local dinner. Seated at a booth i try to slide into the seat but stop as i realize my bump is to large to fit. My face i feel flame up immediately in embarrassment as i stand back up. "Ma'am can we get a table please" I hear William say as he takes my hand in his and giving it a reassuring squeeze. Once seated at table and the waitress is gone to get our drink orders, placing my elbows on the table and and face in my hands. "Hey it wasnt that bad" I hear him say with a chuckle. "It was horrible Will. I cant believe im so big i cant fit into a both!" I look up at him as he takes my hands in his. "Hey your almost to your 8 month mark and its not a bad thing. It means our baby boy is growing big and strong" he embraces my hand then kisses them both. Before i can say anything i see someone standing at the outside window watching us. Dressed in jeans and black hooded sweater it takes a second but as soon as the smirk appears i immediately realize who it is. Removing my hands from his i put them in my lap and look down as i start to fiddle with a napkin. "Rose? What's wrong" he says realizing my immediate change. "Albert" I mumble. "What?" I look back to where Albert was standing but he is gone. William turns to see what i was looking at, when he doesnt notice anything he turns back to me. "Rose?" "Albert was just watching us. He was standing outside watching us through the window." At my comment he looks around us again and then stands as he throws a couple bills on the table. "Lets go" he says taking my hand to help me stand. Getting back into the truck i wrap my hands around my large bump. Without another word he starts the truck and starts heading home; or at least thats where i assume we are going.

Once the house comes into view i immediately relax as i notice security guards walking around. William parks the car with the tailgate facing the house so he can unload our new purchases. William immediately starts typing away on his phone and after a few minutes he gets out of the truck and walks over to my door to help me down. "I ordered take out. It should be here with the next twenty minutes" he says as he takes down the tailgate. "Are we not going to talk about what happened" i ask as he starts loading him arms full of grocery bags.

________________

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

What do your guys think William will say? Do you think he regrets kissing Rose? How is Rose going to take his reaction?