Epilogue

Four years later

Its been three years since William and I got married. Tonight is our anniversary and I have very special news. Since Lucinda is out of town for vacation Carter is over with his grandpa George for tonight. Im currently making Williams favorite meal, fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn on the cob. Its now 6 oclock and he should be back soon. Running the ranch has been making us busy non stop, not to even mention keeping up with a four year old. 

"Hey babe!" I hear shouting from the other side of the from the stairs. He must of come from the front door. "Im just going to jump in the shower real quick. Ill be down in ten. Sorry im late" he says then i hear a door close. I start plating everything and taking it to the dinning room.

After setting the table I sit down as William comes in. He give me a kiss and then sits down, "Sorry about being little late today. Happy Anniversary" he says as he hands me a rectangle box. "I thought you wanted to do gifts later" i say surprised. "Sorry" he says sheepishly, "I couldn't wait." I nod then open the box. "It's beautiful" I say as I run my finger over the necklace and earrings. Its a necklace with Carters name on a ring that's hanging on the chain. Plus two gorgeous pearl earrings. "Thank you" I lean over and kiss him. "Of course my love" he says. "Well since you gave me a gift, I can't wait to give you yours" I chuckle as I stand and leave the room. I go to the living room, grab a gift bag, and then back to the dinning room. I sit down and then hand him the bag. He smiles and pulls the tissue paper out. "There is a couple of different items in there" i tell him. He nods in excitement. That's one of the things i always loved about Will. No matter how small a gift he would always act like a kid on Christmas. Let me tell you are very first Christmas as a family was hilarious.

He pulls out butt paste. He looks at me for a second with a confused face but continues pulling out items. A bip, baby booties, and a then a box. He looks at me with a raised eyebrow but then focuses back on the box. He opens it up and pulls out two onesies saying thing one and things two. Watching him staring at the onesies and then the other items trying to figure out what this means was killing me. "Will?" He looks up to me. "Do you understand what im trying to tell you with these items" I ask with a huge smile. He tips his head to the side in thought, but then he stands up, "Your pregnant! We are having a baby!" He practically screams it. I stand up and hug him, "yes and no." "What do you mean?" "Im pregnant but there is babies" I say as I point to the Dr Suess themed onesies! He practically jumps up and down, "We are having twins!" He yells in happiness and then hugs me.

"Thank you so much Rose" he kisses me. "I will cherish you always my Rose."