12

Chapter 12

Rose POV

I hear a door creak open and so i slowly open my eyes to see William enter with a tray of food. He places it on the side table. By his movements i know he thinks im sleeping. "William" I say as i slowly sit up. William whips around and instantly his eyes move down my body and he rubs the back of his neck as his eyes finally hit the floor. "Rose. Clothes." I look down and instantly feel my cheeks heat up. I completely forgot im just wearing bra and underwear. "Sorry William. Turn around for a second please" he does as i ask. I pull a yellow tank top and leggings from my duffle bag and then sit down again on the bed. "Okay im dressed" i say with a laugh. He turns around with a smirk. "Sorry it was getting late and Lucinda said i should come wake you up and make sure you eat. You know the baby and all." "Thank you and Lucinda. What time is it?" I ask looking to the window which is blocked by deep purple black out curtains. "its a little after noon" he says. "Wow. I must of been tired. Since ive been pregnant havent been able to sleep in past 10" i chuckle.

"Rose. Umm the restraining order is in place and Albert was under arrest for domestic violence." I look up to him shocked, "WOW that happened fast. Is there anything that I need to do?" I ask. William shakes his head, "no. i told the police what happened. your father told them about his closed priors. Since your pregnant they didnt even need the statement and said the would rather have it in place just in case." "What will i tell my son? What will i tell him about his father?" William looked shocked at the question but then relaxed and sat next to me. "Rose you can tell him whatever makes you feel more comfortable. The truth. Or you could always end up with some one else to be a step dad. Or just choose some one to take the dad role. Its all what you think is best for your child. We will support you in your decision." He paused then placed his hand on hers, "Rose where is your family?" "My family doesn't know im pregnant. Its just my sister and my dad. My mom passed away a while ago. The only other person in my life is Rachel." "Why haven't you told them?" "Well originally Nellie and Eric were going to raise the baby. I just haven't had the guts to tell my dad. How am i suppose to say it. Hey dad! Guess What! Im pregnant. A whole whapping 5 months plus the father is in jail at the moment and wont be any part of my sons life. Its live virgin Mary all over again except the fact that im not even freaking married! Ugh" I flop back on the bed. "Wait. What? Your relating yourself to virgin Mary" he chuckles. "With the way you swear you defiantly aren't no virgin Mary!" "I wasn't saying in the sense" i mumble. He looks at me confused. As soon as realization hits his face my face turns pink in embarrassment. Realizing how awkward it is he avoids the topic and says, "you should tell them Rose" he stands and leaves the room.

After eating the food William brought up. I dialed my sisters number and have now been staring it for the past twenty minutes. Finally i push the green button and listen to it ring.

"Hello"

"Willow"

"Rose! is that you?"

"Yeah its me" i chuckle

"Omg dad and i have been trying to get a hold of you. How are you? Where have you been?"

"Willow. Calm down. Is dad there?"

"Yes. He is in the kitchen probably making another cup of coffee" i can hear her laugh.

"I need to talk to you both so can you guys sit down and put the phone on speaker. please willow"

"Sure. Is everything okay Rose?"

"Yes. I just need to talk to you guys about something" i say starting to feel nerves getting to me. Deep breaths.

"Okay. give me a second." I hear shuffling around in the background then them talking.

DAD: "Rose is that you? I cant believe it we have been trying to get ahold of you. i was worried"