Chapter 4

Chapter Title: Truth or Dare (Part 2/2)
No warnings apply

First Person POV (Hinata)

I burst into the bathroom and meant over the sink. Finally regaining my breath.
"Why did I get so worked up over that?" I asked myself. "It's not like it effects me? I'm his best friend. I'm relieved?"
God I don't know what's going on Inside my head right now.

First Person POV (Kageyama)

"Uhh...I'll go check on him..." Suga said, and ran out after Hinata. No one replies and all eyes were still on me.
"Kageyama is gay?!" Tanaka shouts.
As if that was a cue, everyone started streaming and freaking out.
"Guys! Guys! Please lets just calm down." Daichi says, trying to help the team settle.
"So Kageyama whos the lucky guy?" Kurro smirked.
"I could be asking you all the same thing..." I snapped back.
"Oh, well...if you're going to be like that" Kurro started "I have a big fat crush on this little guy  right here!" Kurro sai, throwing his arm around Kenma.
"K-Kurro..." Kenma whined, face red and full of blush. Without a second thought He quickly grabbed Kurro's neck and pulled him down to connect their lips. Not just a kiss they've got tongues flying and hips rubbing and oh my god...
The entire team started screaming and jumping, unable to control themselves. Whereas I was in absolute shock..should it be that easy?
"Fine! If we're doing this!" Noya said taking a deep breath. "Me and Asahi have been dating for 5 months now!" Noya shouts, jumping into Asahi's arms and kissing him.
The screaming only gets louder, you could actually reach out and feel the testosterone it's that strong right now. I'm about to lose my mind.

Soon enough everyones quiet again, looking at me. Ugh I thought that would have been a good enough distraction.
"So...Kageyama....who is it?" Daichi asked. I gave no response. "Well its's gotta be someone here doesn't it? That was Suga's question..."
I still have no answer, only looking at the ground. My head was elsewhere. I thought of Hinata, he didn't stand up...he isn't gay. What the hell am I going to do now. I felt a tear trickle down my face and rest on the corner of my lip. The familiar salty taste finding it's way in.
"Aww shit Kags...It's Hinata isn't it." Noya said.
"And Hinata was still sitting..." Asahi added.
I couldn't hold it in any longer, more and more salty tears started flooding my eyes. I used my arm up to cover my eyes and sobbed quietly. Suddenly, I felt someone hug me, their build suggests it was Daichi, then someone else hugs me, then another. Soon enough everyone who was left in the room was huddled around me, hugging me. For once I actually felt like someone else understood.

First Person POV (Hinata)

Knock knock knock
"Hinata, can I come in?" A familiar voice said from the other side of the bathroom door.
"S-Sure" I stuttered.
The door opened gently and I was greeted with a warm smile. Suga walked in with a nervously and quickly leant down beside me.
"You feeling okay?" He asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.
"I'm feeling better now..."
"Good, do you know what happened? Has it got something to do with Kageyama?" Suga asked, trying to be as gentle as possible knowing it was a sensitive topic.
"N-no, why would it be something to do with him?" I protested.
"Hinata, you haven't had the dreams yet...right?" Suga suddenly says.
"The soulmate dreams? What? No..." I said quickly.
"Well, do you think you could have feelings for Kageyama?" He asked. Even the mention of the possibility made me jump.
"What!? No way! Kageyama is my best friend. I've never felt that way for him...I don't think. I think I'm just sick from the bus ride Honestly!" I laughed nervously.
"If you say so..." Suga said with a wink. He stood up, ready to leave the bathroom.
"Hey suga, wait." I said.
"Yes?"
"Would it be bad if I liked Kageyama? What if he's my soulmate?" I said, burying my head back into my knees.
"Hinata, you should know more than anyone that you're allowed to love whoever you want. Whatever you choose, I promise, everyone will support you. In fact, I think you two would make a very good couple..." he said, ruffling my hair. "Now get back to the dorms before others come looking for you."
"Thanks Suga" I said, running out of the bathroom and back to the dorms.

Once I got back, everyone was sitting around Kageyama. All their eyes locked on me once I was in the doorway.
"You feeling alright?" Daichi asked.
I just nodded before heading to my bed and lying down for the night. I didn't need anymore truth or dare.
Suddenly I'm startled by a voice that I usually found comforting. "Sleeping already Hinata?" Kageyama asked.
"Yeah, I'm tired..." I lied.
"Alright" he said, without a second thought turns his head back to the group. "Should we continue the game?" He asked.
Everyone nodded and groaned in response and Suga rejoined the group once more, taking his place next to Daichi.
"I wanna ask!" Tanaka jumped.
"Okay, sure." Suga said.
"Kageyama..." Tanaka started. "Truth or Dare?" I peeked up to the sound of his name from my futon.
"Dare!" He replied.
Tanaka stood and waddled his way over to where Kageyama was seated and bent down to whisper something in his ear.
"What?! After what just happened?!" Kageyama shouted.
"Just do it! I'm doing you a favour." He said, slapping him on the back.
"Fine..." Kageyama grumbled. I heard him shifting around, then footsteps approaching me. I felt his presence over me.
"Hinata? You still awake?" Kageyama asked, his voice making me jump. I nod from my position only to be answered with silence. Suddenly I felt him climbing into the futon with me.
"W-what are you doing?" I whispered.
"My dare" he replied bluntly.
"How long for?" I asked.
"The rest of the night" he replies with a sigh.
"Uhh why?" I asked, confused at the intention of the dare.
"Because they know I like my personal space, and you're the only person in your futon."
I shifted around in discomfort, eventually I gave up and turned my body to face Kageyama. I stared up at him, his dark eyes staring down at me in contrast to his pale skin.
"What are you looking at?" he said.
"N-nothing" I responded, and turned around again.

Kageyama fell asleep before me. His shallow breaths hitting the top of my head. After a while, I felt surprisingly content. Something within me made me want to reach out and hold him but I don't want the rest of the team to get the wrong idea. Not yet anyways.
I hope I dream tonight. I want to be sure of my soulmate. If Kageyama is my soulmate...then the feelings that I've locked away for so long can come out again.
It seems so stupid that I lock away these feelings. Shouldn't I just go for it? But to be perfectly honest. I'm scared of love. It causes so much pain. That's why...I'm waiting.