Chapter 18 -I'm Sorry

Kageyama

I feel the wind against my face, my whole body slowly leaning more and more over the edge. I know how much pain this is going to cause people, but I'm hurt too...I can't stand it. I can't stand my soulmate being with another. It's just not right.

This is it for me...

The End

I hear a loud bang and the racing footsteps of someone sprinting. I'm scared to open my eyes. I don't want to know who it is.

"Kageyama! No!" Hinata shrieks.

I feel the sudden force of someone bashing into my side. Suddenly i'm not drifting forwards anymore but instead I feel the hard concrete against my shoulder. I open my eyes that have been fogged with tears and I find myself on the roof of the school, looking up at the black sky, a small spiker sitting on top of me, both his hands pinning me down by my shoulders, his eyes spilling out tears.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!" He screams, slamming both fists into my chests multiple times. "Are you so stupid! You were going to leave me here all alone!"

I stare blankly at him, my chest in pain, not from his punches but deep inside, that pain when you want to cry but you can't. My eyes cover in a layer of tears and i feel them slowly running down either side of my face.

"Answer me Dammit!" He screams

He loosens his composure and lowers his head into my chest, wrapping both arms around my neck. His cries sounding like screams of pain. His hold on me tightening.

"I...I just didn't know what to do with myself Shoyou..." I say, being unable to find any other words to describe how I'm feeling. "I just saw you and Kenma and I felt like my whole world was crumbling around me. I thought if I couldn't have you what was my purpose."

"I'm your purpose...Baka! You're the only one I'll ever love, so don't you even think about leaving me again! I need you! I need you Kageyama!" He screams into my now damp T-Shirt.

"Hinata I'm sorry..." I cry, sitting up and hugging him tightly.

We both cry on the roof of the school for a good hour. Never letting go of each other the whole time. We walk back to my house together, Hinata on my back, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Kageyama..." Hinata says, sleeplily.

"Yeah?"

"Will you stay with me Tonight?"

"Sure"

We get back to my place in the early hours of the morning. Once we get inside there's no sign of Kenma. Hinata jumps down from my back and runs over to the coffee table and lifts a note.

"I called Kuroo, he's meeting me at the station. I'm sorry for what happened. I hope you and Kageyama are alright. I'll call you tomorrow to work things out. -Kenma"

Hinata leaves the note where it was and grabs my wrist, dragging me towards his room. We're both too tired to go looking for bed wear so we both just get into bed in our boxers. I climb into his bed first and he drags himself in shortly after, resting his soft hair against my naked chest, he brings his hands around to my back, softly stroking up and down with a single finger.

I lift up his chin and plant a soft kiss on his mouth.

"I love you..." He mumbles

"I love you too." I say, pushing his head back into my chest and holding him tightly.

IM SORRY THIS WAS SHORT BUT LIKE I DUNNO WHAT IM DOING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER IT MIGHT BE THE LAST ONE IDK YET BUT SORRY IF I TRIGGERED ANYONE ILY