Gotta run, son! -Leo

Leo was pretty sure he has never ran so fast. He wanted to go to the bunker and get Festus but that's dangerous and predictable. Leo had to come up with an unpredictable get away.

He wasn't really going to lose his head. It was much worse.

First they would throw sleeping gas. then they would make either the Aphrodite cabin give him a full out make-over (makeup, hair, even clothes!) or he would be handed over to the Hermes cabin. You never know what they can do.

This has happened to Leo many times. For different reasons. But Hephaestus kids like to be waken up...lightly. He'll get the worst if he's caught. He need a clean get away. He didn't have a horse like Percy or Jason.

Jason!

Oh this is perfect no one messes with Jason. If he can get Jason to fly him somewhere safe or look out for him they'll back off defiantly.

Well hopefully. You don't know how his siblings will act when they are blood thirsty.

He ran towards the Zeus cabin and saw Jason standing outside talking to Nico. When did he get here? Never mind. Leo ran towards them.

"Uhh...hey Nico I need to barrow Jason!" Leo said quickly.

"Why?" Nico said harshly. He was about to explain when he heard.

"VALDEZ! I WILL FIND YOU!"

"Ha, ha...Thats why. You too can talk later! C'mon." he said and dragged Jason away.

He sure hoped his plan worked.

"I need you to fly me to anywhere in the woods." He said. Jason didn't question. he grabbed Leo and flew toward the sky. below Leo heard.

"THERE HE IS!" and "Is that Jason? shoot!"

They kept flying until they landed in the woods. he recognized the area it wasn't far from bunker 9.

When you sleep walk you find your self wondering especially when your working on an impossible task.

"Now what?" Jason asked.

"We wait. They'll give up eventually. I might get some dirty looks and some might ruin my projects for a while but nothing too bad." Leo said sitting on a near by log. "they will forgive me eventually. As for finding us? I was hoping they would give up after seeing you, but we should wait to make sure."

"But I'm hungry." Jason whinnied.

"We can eat after. My life is important to me." Leo said. They waited for a half n' hour. Leo stood to declare that it was safe till he was knocked out cold.

______________\(•-•)/________

Jeez guys sorry for the cliff hanger. Actually I'm not sorry. To be honest I like torturing you guys. I really understand Rick you know.

Well another thing...HAVE YOU SEEN ALL THE CALEO HATE IT MAKES ME CRY! LETS REUNITE CALEO SHIPPERS!

That's all folks! Love ya sunshines! Remember to vote/comment/share!

~Lin