Twists and turns-Calypso

Leo and Calypso walked into the big house. It was madness. The girl whose name was Emily was yelling at the two children, Alex and Drew.

"Hello." Chiron said. "I'm glad your here. If anyone knows what's going on and can explain you two can."

"Well that's what we are here for." Leo said squeezing her hand. His warm hands felt good on hers, which are always cold.

"Yes. Did you explain the gods and other things to them." Calypso said sitting down with Leo.

"Yes. I did not explain that-"

"That she's a goddess." Leo finished. Chiron nodded.

"Wait." One of the boys said. Leo said that the one with the lighter hair is Alex. He pointed at her. "She's a Goddess!?"

Leo rolled his eyes. "Yes. Is that surprising?

"N-no it's just...she's..."

"Young looking?" Calypso offered. Sometimes she forgot that she was over three thousand years old.

"No..." Said the other boy, Drew. "I think what my brother means is..."

"I'm too pretty?" Leo said. Calypso hit him and rolled her eyes.

"Never mind." Said Emily. "What did the voice sound like."

"Uh..." The brothers looked at each other. "It sounded like."

Just then that Drew (girl) from the Aphrodite cabin walked in "Chiron, we need..."

"It sounded like that!"

___________________________

OOOOOHHHHH

Wow that was good. Yep. I'm happy with that.

You guys aren't any fun. You never talk to me :(

I feel like your using me for my body (I'm sorry I won't make jokes anymore. >w<)

Any way I thought I would start question of the chapter! So this chapters question is

What's you eye color?

Anyway thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Love ya sunshines!

~Lin