Chapter 42 - A Fire Dragon, An Underworld King, & Baby Mama Drama

"It's Acnologia!"

"It's Acnologia!"

In a matter of moments Acnologia creates an explosion greater than anything you've ever seen. You couldn't believe this power. You thought Natsu was strong but looking at this dragon, this demon of a dragon soaring through the sky, you realize just how weak someone could be. If this dragon put Fairy Tail in a seven year sleep, you could only imagine what he would do to you now.

You notice something off with Natsu and scoot over to check on him. "Natsu?"

Lucy does the same and moves to see if Natsu's okay. "Hey... are you okay? Natsu?" She touches him and instantly a sizzle is sounded between the two. "It burns!!" She cries.

You barely touch him and feel just how much heat is radiating off of him. The same can be said for Gajeel with him reacting the same as Natsu. Both were in a daze you couldn't pull them out of.

His eyes grow wide and suddenly Natsu's looking around, calling out for someone. "Igneel...!!?"

A bright light shines on the front of his stomach. He screams out with both hands over it, trying to understand the situation just as much as you and Lucy are.

He cried out and keeps crying out until his screams are at their max level and the light on his stomach shines it's brightest, soon ceasing as a large lizard magically appears before you.

"A dragon."

You stare in disbelief as the supposed-to-be-extinct lizard flies to the other in the sky. As he does he speaks to Natsu, "I can't tell you everything now. I'll get rid of Acnologia first." The dragon you believe is named Igneel smashes right into Acnologia and shouts, "Live. Natsu."

You look to your side and see the strong man from the Grand Magic Games turn into a small boy in tears.

"Dad."

~~~

"Hang in there Gajeel."

"What the Hell's happening...?"

As the two dragons in the sky brawl it out you realize that the same thing that happened to Natsu and Gajeel could be the same thing happening to Rogue. Soon you become a puddle or nervous worries while overthinking the situation.

Was Rogue okay?

Could he be in danger?

His dragon couldn't have come the same way Natsu's did, Rogue's dragon was dead after all.

"Oi! Salamander!! Was that Igneel!!? What the Hell was he doing in you!!?" Gajeel starts snapping at Natsu while attempting to got the pieces together.

Natsu started shaking. "The Hell I'd know... And here I was looking for him... the whole time..."

Suddenly Natsu's legs become engulfed in flames and his anger is taken to another level. He shoots after his dragon father shouting. "Don't screw with me!!! Igneel!!!!"