Chapter 20 - A Trip To The Beach! (2)

"So this is the beach house?" You gaze up at the very exquisite beach house that probably cost a ton of jewels. "It's so nice."

Lucy walks up next to you and puts her hand on your shoulder. "I would hope so. It's far in the forest away from everything so all you hear are the sound of the waves." She imagines the wave sounds already. "Of course it's a ten minute drive and a thirty minute walk from other people, but it's still nice."

"Plus it has a perfect view of the sunset and our own private part of the beach!" Levy cheers.

"Hey wait a second! You haven't even met the guys yet have you!?" Lucy asks surprised.

"Now that I think about it, I haven't." You tell her after you thought about it.

"Well come on!" Lucy drags you towards the Fairy Tail boys and introduces you. "Hey guys this is (Y/N), Rogue's girlfriend."

A man with a lot of piercings comes up to you and snickers weirdly. "Geehee, so this is Ryos's girl? He has good taste."

You sweat drop and back away a few steps. "W-What?" Levy was nearby, blowing off some steam from Gajeel's comment.

"I told you to stop calling me that!" You hear Rogue say as he brings the luggage inside with the rest of the Sabertooth boys.

"This is Gajeel." Lucy sweat drops as well. She brushes it off and introduces everyone else. "This is Natsu, Gray, Elfman, Happy, and Lily." She pointed to four boys and two exceeds.

"It's nice to meet all of you!" You say sweetly with a smile.

"Wow, she's pretty. Lucy you can learn a thing or two from her." Happy jokes. Lucy never really liked Happy's "jokes" though.

"Shut it cat!" She scowls with a furious face.

You try and defend Lucy as best as you can. "Don't say that. Lucy's one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met. I'm the last person she needs to learn from."

"She's nice too. You really do need to learn from her Lucy." Happy snickers while Lucy crosses her arms and huffs like a child.

"She is a very attractive woman." Panther Lily agrees with Happy.

"That's true. She's so attractive, it's manly!" Elfman cheers. 'That doesn't really make any sense...'

"Yeah, can't argue with that." Natsu grins.

"Rogue does have good taste." Gray agrees while removing his shirt.

"Why are you stripping!?" You were so confused by what was going on.

"Are you trying to seduce my Gray-sama!?" Juvia furiously asks you, getting into your personal space more than needed.

"No! I just met him, why on earth would I want to seduce him!? All I want to know is why he's half naked for no reason!" You try not to get killed by Juvia while Lucy sweat drops yet again.

"Sorry, it's a habit." Gray apologizes.

"Just like the perv to take his clothes off in front of a pretty girl." Natsu tsks at Gray.

Out of nowhere, they both start bad mouthing at one another. Each sending "clever" remarks and soon punches. Erza simply grabs their heads and smashes them together, sending them to the dirt ground below. "You two better not destroy this beach house. If you do, there will be hell to pay." She stares daggers at their now beaten bodies.

"Yes, Erza." They whine in unison.

Her emotion changes from angry to happy. "Now, let's go inside!" She smiles. By now, everyone has a sweat drop on their heads.