Chap 3

Justin's POV

I wake up with the warm feeling sun on my face. I slowly open my eyes and think to myself.
"You know what I think today's going to be better." I look over at my clock it reads 8:00.
"Wow I woke up early today. School starts at 9:30." I roll out of bed and skip into the bathroom I gel my hair up and get dressed. I look up into the mirror smile and think "the swelling is gone." I nod and walk back to my bed. "Ugh 8:30 I sigh to myself. I will just shut my eyes for a bit and wait till I have to leave."

••Time skip••

All of a sudden my dad is shaking me to wake me up.
"Justin your late it's time to go to school" I quickly got up and ran upstairs. It's 9:20 and it usually takes me 15 minutes to walk to school.
"I guess I'm running today"
I jogged down the sidewalk and finally arrived at my school. I had one minute to get to class so I was sprinting threw the hallways. As I turned the corner I ran into a girl that I've never seen before. "I'm sorry I have to go" I said to the girl as I continued to run away. I got to class just as the bell rang there was only one seat left right in the middle at the front of the class. I sighed  and slowly walked to my spot as everyone stared at me.

All threw class I had paper airplanes flown at my head and spit balls go down the back of my shirt. I hated sitting in the front. As the teacher turned to face the white board another spit ball hit my neck. I turn around and yell "STOP IT". The teacher turns around and asks me "is there a problem Mr Blake" I turn to look at the boy who hit me and the whole class is staring at me. I turn back to the teacher and say "I uh I uh no there isn't I just I will sit back down" I slowly sat down and looked down at my desk. This class seemed to take forever but it finally ended.

••Time skip••

Lunch time came around and of course I was sitting by myself. As I was eating I noticed that someone was standing in front of me. As I look up the girl I ran into this morning was sitting in front of me. She smiled and said "Hi I'm Maidel I'm new here"

(Guys don't worry they don't date in this story😂🙏🏻 please keep reading it gets better)

Not knowing what to say I smile and nod. She tilts her head and says "well what's your name."
Hesitantly I reply "Oh uhm Justin"
She looked at the table side to side. "Why are you sitting alone?"
I kinda shrugged my shoulders "I don't really have any friends to sit with"
Her face lit up "well can I sit then. I'm new so I don't have any friends either"
I moved my stuff over "sure"
I had the feeling that lunch went by so quickly. It has been forever since I've had such a good conversation with someone other then Damon. The bell rang.
As I cleaned my stuff up I said "well I guess it's time to go back to class"
"yep what class do you have? I'm in math"
"I'm in chemistry"
I started to walk away as Maidel called my name again.
"hey Justin"
I turned around "yea"
"would you wanna hang out after school maybe"
"okay sure. My house?"
"sounds good. I will walk home with you"
I kinda giggled "okay sounds good. Have fun in math"
She rolled her eyes "not likely"
All my afternoon classes are boring so it went by really slowly. But at the end of the day I waited for Maidel to show up at my locker so we could walk home.