Chap 12

Justin's POV

••Time skip••

It's been a whole week and I'm still doing Maidels homework. She won't leave me alone. As I'm sitting in my room doing her science and I get a text from Raegan.

"Hey babe. We haven't face timed in a week. I keep texting and you say later. Are you okay?"

It's true he has been texting me all week and I would love to talk to him but I have double the homework to do right now. I text back

"I know it's been a while I will call you after dinner"

As I press send I wondered if what I said was true or not. Was I actually going to call him?

••Time skip••

After supper I get downstairs and check my phone to see the time. I see my wallpaper. It's a picture of Raegan. I sigh and think to myself

"I miss him"

You know what I'm gonna call him. I realized my phone was gonna die. As I was grabbing my charger I looked at all the homework I still had to do.

"You know what I'm gonna make a few musicallys and then call him"

As I opened my musically app the song "say you won't let go" came on.

"Jesus everything reminds me of Raegan tonight huh"

After making my musicallys I decided I needed to call my baby. So I did. But it rung and rung and nobody answered. So I called again and this time his mom answered.

"Oh hello Mrs Beast. How are you"

"Ahh Justin just the person I wanted to see. I was just about to call you"

She was talking very fast and seemed in a panic almost as if something was wrong.

"Raegan has just been takin to the hospital. I found him passed out on his bedroom floor"

My heart dropped.

"Wait what. What happened? Is he okay? Why did this happen? Will he..."

"I need to go now but Raegan will talk to you soon. I will try and keep you posted"

And the she hung up. I was confused and worried. What had happened?

I ran upstairs

"DAD!"

My dad came running down satires and rushed to me.

"Justin? What's wrong are you okay?"

Very quickly I responded

"Yes I'm fine. Dad listen okay I'm dating this guy. Yes I'm gay next subject. He went to the hospital tonight and I need to go see if he's alright!!"

"Wait son slow down. Yes I will drive you to the hospital. But... in the morning"

"No it has to be tonight!"

"Okay fine let me go get my keys"

"Oh and dad... Raegan lives in Maryland"

My dads face dropped. I slowly came back down the stairs and grabbed my shoulders and slowly said

"Son... there's no way we can go to Maryland tonight"

I started to tear up and I started panicking. I needed to see Raegan.

"What if he dies? What if I never get to see him again? I don't even know what happened. Raegan's my best friend. He is my world and all my happiness"

My dad could see how much I was hurting he looked down at my wrists.

Davids (Justin's dad) POV

I looked down at Justin's wrists. His scars were starting to fade. I thought to myself.

"How am I supposed to let my 16 year old kid fly to go see his boyfriend that I didn't know about till 5 minutes ago"

I looked over at Justin and he was leaning against the couch sitting in the floor.

"Justin"

He looked up frowning.

"I don't think..."

Ayye here's a little cliff hanger for you guys😂☺️

Comment what you think Davids going to say to Justin.

Do you think he will let him go to Maryland to see Raegan or not?

Get to 15 votes to find out what happens🙃

You guys got to 10 votes really quickly last time which is awesome!!💗

I will settle for 12 votes though.