Chapter 12- Movie Night

Your POV
After we finished eating, it was 7:00. We decided we would sit down and watch a movie.

"Why don't you pick the movie (Y/N)."

"Are you sure?"

He smiled at me and handed me the remote.

"Absolutely."

I started looking through the movies when I saw one that I wanted to watch. I smirked as I looked over at Mark. He wasn't looking, so I quickly picked it. He looked back at the TV just as it had started.

"So, what movie did you pick?"

"Oh you'll see."

He gave me a strange look and I chuckled. As the movie started to play, Mark held his arm toward me and I looked at him. Is he asking me to cuddle? And just like he'd read my mind, he had answered my question.

"Awe come on (Y/N). I won't bite."

"I don't know that."

He pouted and I laughed, snuggling up to him, and he putting his arm around me.

"I'm kidding Markimoo."

"I knew you were."

He kissed the top of my head and I blushed. I looked up at him.

"Why'd you do that?"

He looked down at me and smiled.

"Do what?"

"Kiss the top of my head?"

He blushed bright red.

"I..uh.. I'm sorry."

I giggled. "I don't mind, I'm just not used to things like that is all."

"I find that hard to believe."

"Well it's true. You can choose to believe it or not. It's up to you."

He didn't say anything back. He just held me closer. I smiled and snuggled into him more and I could smell his scent. He smells good..

He laughed. "Well thank you."

"Y-you're welcome." I was blushing. I can't believe I just said that out loud!

"By the way. The movie you picked. Perfect."

I laughed. "Yeah. I felt like it fit perfectly.

He laughed. "You got that right! I'm gonna go get some popcorn."

"Alright."

He got up and I lost the comfort and warmth from his body, but I could still feel his arm around me, like a phantom.

It's already to the point in the movie where Ana meets Chris, and she's about to go in for the interview. I haven't seen the movie yet, just read the book, so I kinda already know what to expect. As she's called in for the interview, Mark whispers in my ear with a deep, seductive voice.

"Mr. Fischbach will see you now."

I jumped, not expecting that.

"M-Mark! What the hell!?"

"Just setting the mood." He winked and laughed.

As he sat next to me, I could feel my face heat up.

"I'm guessing you liked it?" He looks at me with a smirk.

"W-what! No!"

"Then why are you blushing?"

I felt myself blush even more.

"I-I..uh.. shut up!"

I covered my face with my hands as he chuckled. He grabbed my arms and moved my hands from my face.

"Shhh, it's okay (Y/N). I'm just messing with you."

We stared at each other. He was so close to me. I saw a hint of something in his eyes, but I couldn't tell what it was. Before I knew it, it was gone. I cleared my throat and he backed away.

"Let's finish the movie shall we?" Mark said as he held his arm back out to me and smiled.

"Yeah." I smiled back and snuggled back up to him. He put the popcorn in his lap, and we ate it as we finished the movie.