Chapter 15- Punishment

"You've been a bad girl. Do you remember what I said happened if you disobeyed me?"

"I get punished?"

"Exactly."

He got off me and I turned to face him. I could see the anger in his eyes.

"I'll see you tomorrow (Y/N). You'd better be there."

He started to walk out the door, but I thought I'd push his buttons a little more. He doesn't scare me.

"And if I'm not?"

He walks back to me quickly and pins me to the bed, grabbing my neck, choking me.

"Do NOT push me (Y/N). You will regret it. Trust me. Do you understand?"

I nod. He lets go of my neck and I put my hands there, catching my breath. He storms out the door, and I stare after him. What have I done?

~The next day~

My alarm started going off, and I got out of bed. I am not looking forward to today. I noticed my phone was lit up, so I checked the screen. It was a text from Mark.

M: Make sure to be there today. And you will need your outfit, so you'd better be wearing it when you get here.

Seeing that relieves me slightly. Am I working today? Had he forgiven me from yesterday? Maybe he was just drunk again.

I got up and decided to take a quick shower before changing. After I finished getting ready, I made my way out the door.

When I got there, I made my way to the door. There was a note. I sighed slightly. Maybe that meant he wasn't home. I grabbed the note and read it.

If you're reading this, you actually listened to me. Great job. That doesn't mean you're off the hook from yesterday. You disobeyed me (Y/N), and I don't tolerate disobedience. When you're done with this note, go to my bedroom. I will be there. Don't disappoint me. ~MF

My stomach dropped. I don't want to be here. I thought about just turning around and leaving, but I remembered what happened yesterday. I swallowed and walked in. I made my way to his room and knocked.

"Come in."

I heard his stern words and walked in. I kept my head down as I walked in.

"H-hello sir. You needed to s-see me?"

"Yes (Y/N), I did, and you know why, right?"

"Y-yes."

I felt his hand on my chin, pulling my head up.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you. Do you understand me?"

"Y-yes."

"Yes what?"

"Y-yes s-sir."

He let go of my chin and sat back down.

"Good girl. Now, time for your punishment."

He got up and went to his drawer, looking through it. When he got what he needed, he came back over to me.

"Bed. Now."

"B-but sir..."

"NOW."

I quickly went to the bed and sat down.

"Lie down."

I did as I was told and he walked over to me.

"Such a good girl, finally listening to me."

He put his hand under my skirt and, instinctively, I moved away. He then got on me, pinning me down.

"Do NOT move."

"Y-yes S-sir."

He put his hand back under my skirt and moved my panties out of the way.
Then, he inserted something inside of me. I winced as I felt whatever it was enter me. He moved my panties back and got off me. I was confused. I sat up and looked at him. When I looked at his hand, I saw a remote. Oh no.

"S-sir I..."

He turned a dial on the remote slightly and I started to feel a slight vibration, making me stop mid-sentence. Then, he turned it off.

"Now, this control has ten levels, you just experiencing the lowest. Whenever you disobey me, I turn the dial up, but it'll stay on. Understood?"

I stood up from the bed and stood in front of him.

"Y-yes s-sir."

"Oh, and since you disobeyed me yesterday..."

I started feeling a slight vibration.

"You get to start out on level one. Now, get to work."

I glared at him and he just smirked at me. I walked past him to leave and as I did, he slapped my ass. I quickly turned around and slapped him. I then felt the vibration slightly increase.

"Uh uh uh. None of that now."

I turned around and walked out the door without saying a word. This is going to be a long day...