Chapter 20- Official

Your POV

I woke up in mine and Mark's bed. I guess I fell asleep during the movie. I sit up and noticed a note on Mark's side of the bed.

Had to go pick up a few things. My apologies. I should be back shortly. I made you breakfast. It's in the over. Hope you enjoy it.
~ Mark

I chuckle. I guess some things never change. I get out of bed and head to the kitchen. I open the oven and, sure enough, there's pancakes and bacon in there. I take the plate out and set it on the table. Then, I noticed that there's a note on them.

This was the first breakfast we made together. Remember?
~ Mark

I smiled. Of course I remember. That was the first day I actually spent here and enjoyed my time with Mark. I ate the pancakes and bacon, and it was really good. After I finished, I decided to go back to our room. I figured I could play some video games until Mark got back.

I walked up the stairs and into the room. I walked over to the TV to put on a game and saw another note. I picked it up and read it.

And this is where you won the bet and I dressed up in your outfit, which wasn't comfortable by the way XC.
~ Mark

I laughed, remembering seeing Mark dressed up in my outfit. These notes got me thinking. If there was one at breakfast, and one here, are there more around the house? Instead of playing video games, I decided to go on a note hunt.

When I walked out the door, I saw a note taped to the outside of it. I didn't notice this before. Weird.

This was where we first met each other. I'm sure that was a bit awkward huh?
~ Mark

I mean, yeah, it was a bit awkward, but I didn't mind. It was a nice surprise. I went down and to the living room, looking for any notes that could be here. I saw one on the couch and picked it up.

This is where we always watch TV together, even if you DO fall asleep just before something ends XD.
~ Mark

Hey, I can't help that I get tired easily. I chuckled though, because he WAS right after all. I then walked to the kitchen, seeing if maybe there was a note that I might've missed, and sure enough, there was. It was right on the kitchen table.

This was where I knew that I was glad I asked you for your former job. When I realized that you were what I needed, and that if we could get through this, we could get through anything together.
~ Mark

Okay, I know this was where he told me what was wrong, but what does he mean by needed me? I guess to help him with Dark.

The only place I haven't checked yet was Mark's recording room. At first I figured there'd be nothing there, but then I remembered that it was my old room, kinda, so he might be put a note in there. However, when I walked over to it, it was slightly ajar. I knocked, making sure he wasn't already in there, and when I heard nothing, I walked in. I saw a note sitting on his desk, so I walked over to it and picked it up.

And this, (Y/N), is where I decided to make it happen.
~ Mark

Make it happen? What is he talking about? I don't remember anything happening in here. Just then, I here him walk through the door. I turn around, and sure enough, there he is. He's dressed in a suit and holding something behind his back.

"Mark, what are you doing?"

"(Y/N), we've known each other for a long time now, and we've shared some really nice memories. But mainly, you've helped me. Saved me even. I was just wondering..."

He presents what was behind his back to me, and it's a bouquet of roses.

"(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?"

I stand stunned for a second. I then nod my head as I start to cry, and I grab the roses.

"Yes Mark, I will"

I run over to him and give him a hug.

"I love you Mark."

"I love you too (Y/N)."

We spent the rest of the day together. We went out to eat and then took a walk through a park. We were going to watch a movie, but we figured we should do it our way. Where we sit on the couch and I fall asleep halfway through, then he carries me to our room and he falls asleep next to me, holding me close.

A/N I told myself I'd never put an author's note in this book, but I'm putting this here to say that this is the end of the book. I figured I'd give you guys the last three parts in one whole upload since I took forever to update, and I apologize. Thank you for being patient with me though, and I hope you enjoyed this book, even though it may have been kinda short. Stay awesome everyone 🙂