Chapter 6

Okay, but like my chapters are hardly ever edited unless I have absolutely nothing to do, so just sayin 😂 (The picture had me weak)

•••

Patrick's face broke out into a smile as he saw his best friend and Pete sitting at a table by the water fountain. He waved happily and jogged over to where they were.

"Wassup, ugly ass hoe?" He giggled.

"Awww, Patty! I love you too!" Brendon faked a wide smile and flipped him off.

Patrick turned to Pete. "Yo, emo scum."

"Yo," he laughed. Patrick thought it was kind of adorable when Pete's eyes scrunched up in the corners when he laughed or smiled. "Patrick?" Pete asked, waving a hand in front of his face.

"H-huh?" He quickly tried looked anywhere but Pete's pretty face. His eyes landed on Brendon, who was bouncing his eyebrows up and down.

"I said 'are you coming to lunch with us?'" He asked with a raised eyebrow and an amused smile on his face.

Patrick leaned in closer to Pete's face. "Only if you can convince Ryan to eat with us," Patrick whispered, smirking.

"Why?" He sounded genuinely confused.

Patrick rolled his eyes and jerked his head in Brendon's direction, who was now running in circles, chasing and swatting at a fly.

Pete took one glance at him being the ridiculous shit-head he is, then quickly nodded his head in agreement. Patrick smiled, grabbing Pete's hand and tugging him towards Brendon.

"Come on, hoe! Time for lunch!" Pete shouted, a slight pink blush on his cheeks from where he was still holding Patrick's hand.

"Oh shiz, fam!" Brendon screeched.

Patrick dropped Pete's hand and sprinted over to Brendon. "What happened?!?" He asked urgently, reminding the other two boys of a worried mother.

"You two were hOLDING HANDS!!!!" Brendon cooed, squishing Patrick's face with his hands.

Patrick pushed Brendon playfully and let out a relieved sigh. "God fucking dammit, Brendon! You scared the living shit out of me!"

"Sorry, daddy," Brendon smirked.

Patrick giggled and slapped Brendon's shoulder. "Bitch face," he muttered.

"Love you too, Pat!" Brendon pecked Patrick's cheek and ran up to where Pete was. "I'm starving!" He whined. "Hurry up, daddy!" He shouted to Patrick.

"Fucking stahp!!" Patrick laughed.

"I'm not even gonna ask," Pete chuckled, walking over to the school cafeteria.

Brendon turned around, looking very confused as to where Pete was going. "Hey, asshat?" He shouted through cupped hands. "Why are you going back into the school building?"

"I'll be right back!" He shouted back. "I'll meet you and Pat by the car!" He ran into the large, stinky building.

•••

I'll write the rest of Pete getting Ryan later 'cause I'm a lazy piece of shit who doesn't feel like writing it all right now lmao