Chapter 20

Anyone going to Rocklahoma? I'm gonna sob like a fucking two year old when Pierce The Veil plays I stg

•••

Brendon pecked Ryan's cheek, grinning at him while he buttoned his pants up. Ryan blushed and smiled.

"Babe, what the hell, you're so hot," Brendon said, chuckling.

Ryan blushed even harder. "Shush," he mumbled.

The two boys reconnected hands and walked out of the bathroom.

"Do you still want ice cream?" Ryan asked, looking dreamily at all the different flavors.

Brendon laughed at his boyfriend's romantic gaze and nodded. "Do you think they have-" Brendon cut himself off when he saw he and Ryan's "children" with giant cups full of ice cream and toppings of all sorts.

Patrick's gaze met Ryan's and the smaller boy froze, smiling weakly and shrugging.

"The fuck?" Ryan asked.

"I dunno, I don't care to know, I don't wanna know, just give me some gOD FAM (autocorrect changed "damn" to "fam" and I can't stop laughing) ICE CREAM!"

"ME TOO!" Ryan shrieked.

"LET'S FUCK SOME SHIT UP!" Brendon and Ryan raced towards the cashier lady, Sarah, and asked for two larger cups. And they filled those bitched up.

Ryan smiled happily as he and his boyfriend walked towards the table that the other boys were sitting at.

•••

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT, I HAVE FUCK TONS OF MATH HOMEWORK, WHICH IS STRANGE CAUSE ITS THE END OF THE YEAR BUT OK