Chapter 18

There's gonna be Ryden smut in the next chapter soooo....

•••

"I wanna die," Tyler whined, flopping down on the couch in Ryan's living room.

"ME TOO, BITCH!" Brendon yelled.

"Hey!" Ryan scolded. "No cursing in this fucking christian household, you pieces of horse shit!"

Pete snorted. "We're all gay, Ryan."

"That is mother to you!"

"MOM!" Patrick screeched.

Ryan's head snapped in Patrick's direction.

"I want ice cream."

"PATRICK STUMP, OHMYGOD!" Josh screamed. "YOU JUST VACUUMED LIKE FOUR DAMN WAFFLES WITH YOUR MOUTH!"

"Bitch, and?"

"Get in the car, babies!" Brendon grabbed Ryan's hand and ran out to the car.

All six boys squeezed into the car and waited impatiently in their seats as Brendon drove he and Ryan's "children" for frozen yogurt.

*time skip to ice cream/frozen yogurt (wtf is the difference?) place thing*

The boys jumped out of the car and raced each other inside, as normal, gay, teenage boys do.

"Bren...." Ryan tugged on Brendon's sleeve, biting his lip and looking up at him with innocent eyes.

He hummed in response, but cut himself off when he recognized that look on Ryan's face, and smirked at him.

Ryan blushed. "I have to use the bathroom," he muttered. Once he said those words, he could almost hear the fabric of Brendon's jeans tightening.

"Yeah, me too!" Brendon rushed out. He grabbed his boyfriend's hand and basically sprinted into the bathroom.

"Do any of you have the money for this?" Tyler asked.

"No," Patrick said, "but I have Bren's wallet." He smiled deviously.

"Hello, my name is Sarah and what can I do for you today?" The lady behind the counter asked politely, with a kind smile on her face.

"Yes, um, four large cups," Patrick stated, grinning.

"Ok, here you go." Sarah slid over their cups.

"Who's in for spending all of Beebo's cash on toppings?" Josh asked, holding his cup.

"ME!" The four boys, who were not in the bathroom, chorused.

They all scattered around the toppings station and got so much shit that their bowls almost broke. Pete and Josh both got so much of the chocolate syrup that their cups were starting to get soggy. Patrick piled on loads of whipped cream (🌚) that it looked like he was doing something very unholy. And Tyler got bunches of rainbow gummy bears that made him look even more like a flaming homo.

"Time to pay?" Josh asked, grinning.

"Yup," Tyler answered, popping the 'p' on the end.

•••

IM LIKE VVV BORED SO I MIGHT UPDATE TWICE TODAY????