Chapter 13

anD ITS MARCH 22nd I AM DONE WITH LIFE. THIS IS A VVV SAD DAY SO IMMA UPDATE FOR YOU EMO ASSHOLES

•••

Pete couldn't have been happier. Cute boys and Mexican food. What more could he ever wish for? Pete Wentz was the happiest boy in the world.

Patrick was still blushing, but now held a shy smile after Pete had kissed the back of his hand.

"Why does Patrick look like you two just had bathroom sex?" Brendon asked, a bit muffled from asking the question through a mouth-full of burrito.

Patrick's eyes widened, blushing even more intensely from embarrassment.

"aWWWWW!!!!!!" Ryan cooed, throwing his arms around Brendon and putting his face into his neck. "IT'S SO CUTE, BREN! I WANT ONE! PLEASE, CAN I GET A PATRICK?!?" He screeched, shaking Brendon violently.

Patrick giggled. "I'm hungry." His stomach growled loudly, making the other boys's eyes widen.

"For a small person, Pat, you sure do get hungry a lot," Tyler stated.

Patrick shrugged, his stomach grumbling again.

"I swear on whatever god there is, I actually felt that," Josh said in awe. "The ground just barely moved."

"It's a gift," Patrick smirked, grabbing Pete's hand again and pulling him towards the cashier. "Hey, order for me, please! I gotta take a piss." Patrick let go of Pete's hand and walked off.

Pete laughed, "How romantic!"

He turned back around. "I know right!"

Pete smiled to himself as the line moved forward. He made it to the front and smiled kindly at the cashier. "Hey, yeah, I need a-"

The cashier cut him off by giggling and bit her lip, tucking some hair behind her ear. "Hi. I'm Meagan."

"Oh... Ummm-hi, I guess? I'm Pete." He shrugged off her flirty actions so she would get he wasn't interested. He decided to just continue with his order. "So, yup, I need-"

"So, do you like, live around here?" She leaned closer to him, clearly not taking the hint, pushing out her chest and twisting a strand of hair around her finger.

Pete huffed to himself, annoyed at the fact that she has cut him off multiple times, only to flirt with him. He was fucking hungry and gay, god dammit.

"Yea, I do, actually. Not too far from here," he answered, biting his tongue to keep from telling her off. "And I need-"

"So, like what part?" She giggled again.

Pete tapped his foot impatiently. "I live about 10 minutes from the school a few blocks down," he answered, fake-smiling through gritted teeth. "Can I please get a-"

She raised her eyebrow at the boy standing behind Pete. "Can I help you?" She said sourly.

"Hey, Pete, did you order yet?" Patrick asked, ignoring the girl completely.

"Actually, no, not yet," he answered, smiling sweetly at the small boy, relieved that he was finally there.

"Do you know this ugly, fat midget, Pete?" She snickered at how embarrassed Patrick looked.

Pete looked shocked at what she had said about Patrick. "Excuse me, but my boyfriend and I would like-"

Pete continued ordering, but Patrick couldn't hear anything else he said. He only saw the hilarious look on the girl's face and Pete smirking at it after he finished the order for the both of them.

"Did you understand that, meagan?" Pete asked slowly.

She nodded back slowly. "Oh. So, you're like.... gay?" She asked, embarrassed by how she was practically throwing herself at him.

"Sorry," Pete shrugged. "I just love dudes." He smirked. "Come on, darling!" He chirped, smiling brightly at Patrick after taking his hand.

"Oh, that's fine," she said, smiling an obvious fake smile and crossed her arms.

Pete dragged Patrick back to the table. Patrick looked back at the girl who was beet red from anger. He made eye contact with her, only for her to roll her eyes at him, making him blink back at her in surprise.

Never had this small bean of a boy ever met such a stuck-up hoe. *shrug*

•••

okAY BUT I ACTUALLY LOVE MEAGAN LIKE HOLY SHIT IM SO GAY

anD ONCE AGAIN, NOT EDITED