Chapter 14

THIS PICTURE IS SO FUCKING LIT, I SWEAR ON MY LIFE. tumblrisbae101 THNKS FR SNDNG M THS.

•••

"Pete Wentz. Order for Pete Wentz," Meagan grumbled into the microphone.

"Coming!" Pete yelled, getting up from his seat.

Brendon snorted and started fake moaning. Very loudly, might I add. "oH FUCK! AHHH, PATRICK! YAS, DADDY!"

"biTCH, IF ANYTHING, PATRICK IS THE ONE CALLING PETE DADDY!" Ryan argued.

"Ok, but true." Brendon put an arm around Ryan's shoulders.

Ryan leaned his head on Brendon's shoulder and snuggled up to him, making Tyler laugh. "You two nasty hoes were made for each other," Tyler cackled while Josh cackled along with him.

"COUPLE GOALS!" Ryan and Brendon screamed at the same time.

"YES, QUEEN, I AGREE!" Patrick joined the conversation.

"I have our food, ba-Patrick," Pete corrected himself as he sat down at the table, blushing.

Patrick giggled, pulling the neck of his cardigan over his pink cheeks.

The sight made Pete want to squeal while squishing Patrick's chubby cheeks.

"Honestly, Patrick," Pete groaned, "you're so fucking cuteeee!"

Josh perked up and smiled at Tyler, making the brunette go red, which was almost impossible to do. "My darling Ty Ty is actually quite cute."

"Josh!" Tyler gasped.

"What? You're an adorable boy, who just so happens to be my boyfriend."

"I ship it so fucking hard," Patrick said seriously.

"SAMEEEE!" Pete agreed.

"Cut the shit-are you and my best friend dating or what?" Brendon raised an eyebrow at a shook-looking Pete.

"Bitch, is you good?" Patrick laughed until his face went red again.

Pete lightly kicked Patrick's foot under the table. "Don't make fun of me, Patrick tree-Stump!"

Ryan bursted out laughing, slapping Brendon's arm while he gasped for air. "I.....can't......ohmygod!" He gasped out. Ryan only laughed and laughed until Brendon had to calm him down.

"Fuck all of you skinny bitches, I'm getting another taco, I'm about to fucking die!" Ryan groaned, tugging on Brendon's sleeve. "Please come with me," Ryan ordered with a sweet tone. "And maybe order for me, too?" He looked down embarrassedly.

"Of course, babe!" Brendon chirped. "You're not fat, by the way. You're not even chubby, what the hell?" Brendon smiled as Ryan blushed and bit his lip.

"Shut up and get me food."

"This is why I love you."

"Love you too. But I love tacos more."

"I thought you were gay?" Brendon smirked.

The other boys snorted, still eating their food.

"Bren, get me a taco, too!" Patrick yelled.

"Ugh, fine."

•••

I DUNNO WHAT THIS CHaptER IS BUT OKAYYYYY