Chapter 10

I'm back, hoes

•••

Brendon pumped his arms back and forth, taking long, fast strides toward the school cafeteria.

Slowing down to a jog and panting like a dog, (lmao rhymes) Brendon opened the door and rushed inside.

"Patrick!" He hissed when he saw his best friend running towards the large crowd around Pete and Dallon.

He turned around, making eye contact with a very annoyed-looking Brendon. Ignoring him, Patrick ran towards Pete and pushed through the crowd. He didn't care about the dirty looks people were giving him for pushing them out of the way.

Pete was red with anger on his face and ears. Brendon could hear him screaming at Dallon, who didn't look phased by anything that Pete was saying to him.

"WHAT THE FUCK, DALLON?!? WHY THE FUCKING HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT TO MY BEST FRIEND?!?" Pete screamed from the top of his lungs. "DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING BAD YOU SCARE HIM?!?"

Dallon only rolled his eyes and picked at his fingernails.

"RYAN NEVER DID SHIT TO YOU!" Pete was crying because he was so mad.

That caught Dallon's attention. "Excuse me?" His eyes were narrowed and his voice was scarily calm. "Never did anything to me?"

"What the fuck did he do, then? Huh?" Pete put his hands on his chest and shoved him.

"I suggest you get out and mind your own business, you," he hesitated. "You-"

Pete laughed loudly. "You can't even insult me! You can't call me gay, because you are too!" He threw his arms up.

Gasps and laughs were heard from the crowd gathered around the two boys. "Dallon's gay!" Someone shouted. "Oh my god!" A girl laughed.

Dallon looked pissed. "I'm not gay!" He screamed. "Boy and boy relationships are disgusting!" He laughed nervously.

"Not gay?" Brendon appeared by the side of the crowd, as it's loud taunting and yelling died down. "Disgusting?" He laughed sadly.

"I-no-Bren!" He stuttered. "I can explain-"

"Shut the fuck up, Dallon," he whispered.

Dallon's bottom lip trembled. "Please don't do this, Bren," he pleaded. "P-"

"No," he deadpanned.

"Wh-what do you mean?" He asked. Brendon was about to answer, but Dallon cut him off. "Brendon, I don't care if any of these people know, anymore! I love you!" He ran over to Brendon and kneeled in front of him, taking the boy's hand.

Brendon looked disgusted as he quickly pulled his hand away. A loud sound echoed as Brendon's hand met Dallon's cheek. "What did you do to Ryan?" Brendon demanded through gritted teeth.

"I-uh-I only di-did it because he was t-trying to take you a-away from m-me!" He stuttered as he sat on the floor.

"That's not what I fucking asked!" Dallon cupped the side of his face. Brendon wondered if it was red from the slap, or just plain embarrassment. "What did you do?" Brendon leaned over Dallon as he gripped his shirt collar tightly as he sat on the floor.

"I threatened him that if he talked to you, then there would be consequences," Dallon admitted.

Brendon let go of his collar harshly, storming out of the room.

"I think we're done here," Pete basically growled at the tall boy, turning away and following Brendon.

"Don't come near us. Ever again," Patrick spat. "Pete! Brendon!" He shouted as he ran after his two friends.

•••

wooOWWEE THIS CHAPTER IS LONGER THAN NORMAL, AND VVV SHITTY, BUT IVE BEEN GONE, SO ITS COOL.