Chapter 11

Hello
How are you?
Enjoy the picture of Ghost, aka my queen 😭

•••

Fuming, Patrick, Pete, and Brendon stomped out to Pete's car.

Pete and Patrick each swung their own doors open, then loudly slamming them shut once they were inside.

Once Brendon opened the door to the backseat, he was met with the curious eyes of Ryan, who looked up at him anxiously. "Don't ask," Brendon muttered.

Ryan made a small, surprised squeak at what Brendon had said. "M'sorry," he muttered back. "At least I'm not acting like someone just stuck a hot cheeto up my ass."

Brendon glared at him, making Ryan smirk as Pete started the car.

There was silence, for awhile. Nobody wanted to talk, except for Ryan, because they were just simply upset.

"Stop being assholes," Ryan whined as the car was going down the road.

Patrick looked surprised. "I'm not being an asshole!" He whined back defensively.

"You're all being shitheads." The slender boy crossed his arms, leaning back into his seat.

"Rude-ass hoe!" Brendon chimed in. (I stg)

Pete started to chuckle softly, catching everyone's attention and making them look at him.

"What's your problem, asshole?" Patrick asked.

Pete smiled. "Ryan's trying to cheer us up, dumbass," he mocked.

Patrick and Brendon turned to Ryan, who was sitting with his hands folded in his lap, looking up at them with an "innocent" grin.

He simply shrugged. "I don't know," he smiled, also starting to laugh.

"Dammit, Ryan," Brendon groaned.

"Whaaaat? Are you still being a poopy-bag?" He questioned, slightly tilting his head.

"Ugh, no," he admitted. "You're face isn't letting me be pissed," he pouted.

Ryan only smiled wider, making crinkles appear near his eyes, that were now small, narrow slits.

"Ugh. Stop," he looked at Ryan's face again. "I just wanna squish your face!"

Ryan started giggling. Ryan's giggle made everyone else in the car start to laugh. The laughing got louder until they were all holding their sides.

"Can we please go get something to eat, now?" Brendon asked after their loud laughing was almost gone.

"Ummmm, I don't think we have enough time," Patrick said, pulling out his phone and checking the time. "Sorry, Bren."

"Fucking hell," he whined, flopping down on the seat and putting his head on Ryan's lap.

"Who says we don't have enough time?" Pete asked, grinning.

"Patrick," Brendon said.

"And school," Patrick added.

"Ugh, whatever. You guys are no fun!"

"Who the hell says we have to go?" Ryan asked.

"The state, babe," Brendon said. "I'm dating you 'cause you're smart as shit, you should know that by now."

Ryan rolled his eyes. "I'm suggesting we skip, dumbass."

"Yeah," Pete said obviously. "And we all know you like Ryan because of his ass!" He snorted.

"Well, I'm not saying you're wrong," Brendon smirked at Ryan, making him blush and smack his arm as they stopped at a stop sign.

"I want Taco Bell!" A muffled voice was heard from outside of the car.

They all turned to see where the voice came from, and there Tyler and Josh were. Both of the boys were running down the street and towards the car, with Tyler slightly falling behind.

"Hurry up, bitchass!" Josh screeched, flailing his arms, not bothering to slow down so Tyler could catch up.

"Open the door!" Patrick giggled with delight.

"Will do, Patrick sir!" Brendon saluted, opening the door for the two beans.

"H.....hey,........guys.....f-fucking hell....." Josh panted after he sat down.

"Shut....the........fu-fuck up,.....Ji-Jijush-shwa...." Tyler wheezed, crawling into the seat.

"Taco Bell?" Pete shrugged.

"Fuck yeah!" They all cheered.

•••

Sorry the chapters are absolute shit, it's kinda the best I can do, as of now 😂