Chapter 9

Hello, fellow band-obsessed individuals. I'm sorry if this chapter sucks horse ass 😊

I don't really know what triggers other people, but there's panic attack and anxiety-related stuff. If you're sensitive to that, then I suggest you wait until the next chapter. Thanks, buddios ✌️

•••

"What do you mean 'oh no'?" Patrick asked through gritted teeth, trying his to hold back tears of fright. He was scared, but he didn't want to let it show.

Ryan now had his hand over his mouth in horror. "It's all my fault..." He whispered to no one in particular. "Pete's gonna get hurt and it's all my fault." He slid his back against the car and onto the ground. Once he was on the ground, his chest started to move up and down at an alarming rate, and he was starting to sweat. His eyes were wide with fear and glossed over by tears.

"Ryan?" Brendon was now crouched by his side. "Hey, look at me," he whispered, carefully cupping Ryan's jaw. "Let's get in the car, okay?" He said soothingly.

Ryan simply nodded, letting Brendon slowly wrap his arms around his torso. Like Ryan was a piece of glass, Brendon picked him up and placed him in the backseat, climbing in after him.

"Ryan, is Pete inside?" Patrick asked quickly, startling Ryan.

He nodded faster, starting to breathe heavy again. "H-he looked re-really mad-d when I to-told him," he explained shakily.

"Told him what?"

"D-Dallon..." He whispered.

"Fucking hell!" He shouted, kicking the car tire as hard as he could, sending Ryan into a full blown panic attack.

"I-I didn't m-mean for a-anything to go wr-wrong! I-I'm s-so sorry, P-Patrick!" Ryan was desperately gasping for air. "I-I didn't wa-want th-this to ha-happen!" He was letting out choked sobs, harshly pulling at his hair.

"Hey, hey, sshhhh..." Brendon pulled Ryan into his lap, to which he automatically curled up in the boy's arms.

Ryan laid his head on Brendon's chest, gripping his shirt tightly. His grip slowly loosened when Brendon stroked his hair and whispered softly in his ear. His breathing evened out after a while.

"Thanks, Bren..." Ryan sniffled.

"No prob, Ry," he sighed calmly, kissing his head.

"Pat?" Brendon looked up.

Patrick was running as fast as his little legs would carry him, into the cafeteria.

"Dammit," Brendon groaned, throwing his head back. "Stay here," he said and lifted Ryan off of his lap. "I have to save our Pat from dying." He rolled his eyes.

Ryan giggled. "Okay."

•••
lmAO WHO'S EDITING? I DUNNO HER!1!2!1
LITERALLY I DONT KNOW HOW THIS HAPPENED, BUT IT DID. THIS IS BASICALLY A RYDEN CHAPTER BUT IM A RYDEN SLUT SO WTF DID YOU EXPECT?