Chapter 19

Smut written by the magnificent tumblrisbae101 and they're vvv gr7, but they don't know just how amazing they are, so you should tell them ✨❤

•••

Brendon quickly pushed the bathroom door open and shut it. He turned to Ryan and basically shoved his boyfriend into an empty bathroom stall and locking it.

"Ah..." Ryan gasped as Brendon slid his hands up Ryan's white t-shirt, giving the shorter boy goosebumps.

Brendon took a firm hold of Ryan's ass and lifted him up, Ryan's back resting against the stall door. He wrapped his legs around Brendon's waist.

Brendon moaned as Ryan pulled his hair to keep him steady. Brendon slid his tongue into Ryan's mouth, kissing him roughly.

"Fuck..... B-Brendon!" Ryan moaned as the taller boy attacked his neck with hickeys. Brendon's hand trailed up his thighs, squeezing Ryan's ass and smacking it hard.

Brendon fiddled with his zipper, stopping abruptly as he heard a voice.

"Brendon! You in here?" It was Pete, accompanied by Patrick.

Brendon hissed under his breath, covering Ryan's mouth with his hand.

Pete sighed, exiting the bathroom.

Brendon groaned as he kissed Ryan, Ryan tipping his head back in pleasure. He got on his knees, unzipping Brendon's jeans. Ryan moaned as he saw how big and hard Brendon was.

"Watcha gonna do, Ryan? Come on, baby boy, we don't have all day," Brendon groaned impatiently.

Ryan pulled down Brendon's boxers, biting his trembling lip as he eyed Brendon's cock. He took him into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the top and sucked.

Brendon groaned, pulling Ryan's hair. "Shit, Ryan," Brendon whispered, "gonna be my little cumslut? Such a fucking whore."

"I'm such a slut, aren't I, daddy?" Ryan moaned. He deep-throated Brendon and gagged, taking him all into his mouth. Ryan licked along his shaft, causing pornographic moans to slip from Brendon's lips.

"I'm going to mark you up, Ryan," Brendon groaned, pulling the shorter boy up. "You have no idea how much."

Ryan giggled, bending over as Brendon pushed his back down, so his ass was in the air. He ripped Ryan's boxer briefs down, smacking his ass hard.

Ryan was drooling as Ryan smacked his ass repeatedly, causing it to turn bright red. After countless smacks, Ryan was a moaning mess and begging to be fucked.

"Daddy," Ryan whined, pressing his ass against Brendon's crotch. "I need you inside of me."

Brendon gripped Ryan's neck powerfully from behind, slipping his thumb into the shorter boy's mouth. Brendon tugged his jeans and boxer briefs down, and instantly thrusted into Ryan.

"Uh, uh, uh," Ryan whimpered, loving every moment.

Brendon slammed into Ryan, gripping his hips- surely that was going to leave a bruise.

"You're gonna fucking know who you belong to," Brendon growled, biting Ryan's earlobe. "You belong to me."

"I'm your whore, and only yours, daddy," Ryan moaned.

•••

HOPE YOU SMUT LOVING, THIRSTY ASSHATS ENJOYED THAT