Chapter 8

I do not own Naruto or the images!

Hotaru P.O.V

Finally is graduation day! I wonder what do I need to do to pass...Oh well, it will be fine I'm sure of it. I took a shower and ate breakfast, Otou-san was still sleeping so I let him be and went to the academy so I wouldn't be late. I was the second one there, yup...great! The almighty Uchiha is here.

- Good morning. - I said politely.

- Hn.

REALLY????

- You know, if you continue to be an arrogant no one will marry you and you'll be a loner Duckbutt!

- Don't call me that. - he said glaring at me.

- Fine, whatever makes you sleep at night.

We both smirked...strange. It's like we don't need many words to actually understand each other.

- You like him.

- NO I DON'T LOOK AT HIM HE HAS A HAIR SHAPED IN A DUCKBUTT!

- Yeah...you do!

- NO. SHUT UP!

- Whatever kid. - Kurama said smirking.

Time went by and everyone was here now.

- Very well. Todays exam you have to perform Bunshin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu).

By the corner of my eye I see Naruto getting nervous....Oh no! Don't tell me he's like me when I first tried this. I still can't do this one only the other one.

- Naruto it will be okay, don't worry. I believe in you!

- Thank you Hotaru-chan!

I look back and see Sasuke glaring daggers at Naruto...wait is he jealous? NAHHH. It can't be that.

- Hahahaha!

- STOP LAUGHING AT ME KURAMA!

And then people started to get called to another room to perform the jutsu, I went after Sasuke, he passed of course and then I entered the room.

- Hello Hotaru. This is Mizuki-sensei. You just need to do 2 clones and you pass. - Iruka said

I did the hand signs and performed the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, they stared at me with eyes wide open...what? I looked behind me and there were 20 Kage Bunshins (Shadow Clones).

- I think I overdid it. - I said sweatdropping.

- W-Well done Hotaru. You pass. Please take your headband.

I took one and went out. I was already out of the academy with my headband on when Sasuke came to me and said.

- Why did you said that to the dobe?

- I'm sorry? Who's dobe? - I asked confused

- You're so clueless.

- I said SHUT UP.

He suddenly points to Naruto who is sitting on a swing, he doesn't have a headband...so I was right he can't do that jutsu just like me.

- Sasuke...stop the coldness. It doesn't suit you.

He smirked and went away but something got my attention.

- Hey, that kid is the kid. He was the only one who failed. - a woman said to the other.

- Serves him right. - the other said.

- If he becomes a ninja, it's only going to cause trouble. Because he's really a...

- Hey it's forbidden to say anything more than that... - I snapped, I couldn't hear it anymore.

- WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???? - I asked to both of them

- You don't know anything about him. So...SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

- And who are you kid? How disrespectful! - one of them said and I lost it.

- Kurama, come out so I can use your eyes.

- Fine kid, suit yourself. - he said smirking

- You say anything else about him

- You say anything else about him...and I'll kill you. - I said glaring at them with my eyes red. I undid it and went to Naruto.

- Naruto it's okay...I'm sure you'll pass next time. You're going to be Hokage, remember?! Don't let those stupid people stop you, they don't know you! - I said while hugging him.

- Thank you Hotaru-chan! You're right.

And with that I went home.

- Yo! How was your day sweetheart?

- Great! Look I passed! I'm a genin now Otou-san! - I said showing him my headband.

- I'm proud of you sweetheart! And because of that today you can cook dinner!

- Heeeeee!!!! Why me? Wasn't suppose to be you? Since you're proud that I passed?!

- Yeah...but I like your cooking beter. - he stated and I sweatdropped.

- Fine, I'll do it! You're lucky that I love you Otou-san!

- I love you too sweetheart! - he said while hugging me.

Time went by and I went to bed, tomorrow I'll be put in a team but...

- What's wrong kid?

- What do you mean Kurama?

- You're crying.

I had not notice, he was right.

- It's Naruto...he doesn't deserve to be called a monster. We are NOT monsters Kurama. Why do they treat him like that? It's not his fault!

- I don't know kid. Humans...when they are afraid they say and do stupid things. Don't worry it's going to be just fine.

- How do you know that genius?!

- I just do kid, now go to sleep.

- Fine, goodnight Kurama. Thank you!

- Goodnight kid and you're welcome.

And then the darkness came.