Chapter 27

I do not own Naruto or the Images.

Hotaru P.O.V

We've been going on missions but the last one put Sasuke in the hospital....again.........and he's been weird....AGAIN.
I was now beside him and Sakura came in.

- Sakura. – I said.

- Yeah? – she said.

- Can I talk to you? – I asked and she nodded, we went outside his room.

- I didn't eat since yesterday because I've been here...could you be here with him while I go get something to eat?

- Hai. – she answered.

- Oh, give him the apple that I left there, tell him that I said that he needs to eat it. Thank you.

She nodded, with that I went eat RAMEN!

I was now done and came back to the hospital...heh...where are they???
I started to sense them....................................................................on the roof.....the 3??? Well let's just teleport there I don't want to use the stairs anyway!
I was now on the roof and widened my eyes duo to what I was seeing..........chidori and rasengan...........SAKURA IN THE MIDDLE????? THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP!
I sensed Otou-san...good.

I teleported there. Otou-san grabbed Sasuke's hand and I grabbed Naruto's hand and we send them flying against the water containers.

- Sakura are you okay? Are you hurt? – I asked her immediately.

- I-I'm s-scared! Sasuke wanted to fight Naruto and he said yes. – she said crying.

WHAT???
THOSE ATTACKS WERE TO KILL IT WAS NOT JUST A TRAINING FIGHT!
Damn it....Itachi.......I don't have a good feeling about this.

- What do you think you 2 are doing on the top of the hospital? – Otou-san asked.

Sasuke was smirking seeing that Naruto's jutsu didn't have much effect on the container...................you should see the other side Sasuke.

- Sasuke, were you planning to kill Naruto? Chidori is not a move to use against a team mate. – Otou-san stated.

Sasuke with that said left.

- Sakura. Everything will be fine. Cheer up. – Otou-san said.

He looked at me and I nodded, I knew he was going to talk to Sasuke and with that Otou-san left, Naruto got up and came towards me and Sakura.
He looked at Sakura and said.

- Sakura-chan.....don't interfere!

I widened my eyes....I got mad.

- Naruto. – I said.

He looked at me and I punched him.

- H-Hotaru! – Sakura said.

I grabbed him by the collar and pinned him against the wall.

- DON'T YOU DARE BLAMING HER FOR YOUR AND SASUKE'S STUPIDITY! YOU...AND SASUKE ARE IDIOTS! You and me are the only one who understand him and he is the only one who understands you and me! Naruto I get your point and his as well but...this was too far. So...DON'T BLAME HER FOR WORRYING ABOUT YOU 2 IDIOTS! She might not understand you, me or Sasuke...but she cares Naruto!

I let go of him, he was shocked at my outburst and looked down.

- I-I'm sorry nee-chan.

- It's not me you should apologize nii-san.