Chapter 21

I don't own Naruto or the images!

Hotaru P.O.V

We are now on the location of the meeting with Anko.

- WOW! Nice place, what is it? – Naruto asked.

- This is the location for the second phase of the exam, it's a battle training zone. But we call it "The Forest of Death". – Anko said.

- Isn't that nice Kurama? The name itself conveys an immense joy doesn't it? – I asked.

- I LIKE IT! LET'S KILL PEOPLE!

- Shut up Shukaku I was talking with Kurama, besides I was being SARCASTIC YOU CRAZY TANUKI!

Suddenly a square rock was behind Naruto which made me and Sasuke look at it with a dumb look on our faces.

- Sasuke...am I seeing things? – I asked.

- No...unfortunately no. – Sasuke answered.

- That's the worse disguise of all time! There's no such thing as SQUARE ROCKS, it's completely obvious! – Naruto said.

- Well...I have to give him credit at least he understood that that thing was a disguise...or in this case an attempt of one. – Sasuke stated.

- Sasuke don't say that like my brother it's the dumbest person in the world, he's not!

- You're right, he's not. That are the ones from the disguise, they are.

I sweat dropped.
In the end it was Konohamaru and his friends, then they started interviewing people...yay how fun...NOT!

Finally they're done!

- Thank you all of you for the great interviews. – Moegi said.

OHHHH she's SO sweet!

- You're welcome sweety! Bye! – I said smiling.

- This whole place completely creeps me out. – Sakura said.

I sweat dropped.

- It should, they call it "Forest of Death" and soon enough you're gonna find out why. – Anko said.

- Great way to lighten up the mood. That's really nice of you to say. – I mumbled.

Then Naruto started to make fun of her...I don't think that's a good idea Naruto.
She then threw a kunai which made a cut on Naruto's cheek...THAT BITCH I'M GONNA KILL THAT MOTHER FUCKER!!!
She was now behind Naruto and said.

- Tough enough to handle this?

I was about to go there but.

- No kid...wait...I sense something.

- Kurama is right, just wait brat. – Shukaku said.

- F-Fine...if you say so.

- Guys like you usually leave their blood all over this forest. – Anko stated.

Then a ...guy?! Putted his FREAKING HUGE TONGUE OUT TO GIVE ANKO THE KUNAI THAT SHE THREW AT NARUTO??? WITH HIS TONGUE!

guy?! Putted his FREAKING HUGE TONGUE OUT TO GIVE ANKO THE KUNAI THAT SHE THREW AT NARUTO??? WITH HIS TONGUE!