Chapter 14

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR THE IMAGES!

Hotaru P.O.V

We already are in Tazuna's house, I've already healed Otou-san and the others. Otou-san has been out for 2 days...so I haven't sleep in 2 days because I started to get worried about him. I was now beside him waiting for him to wake up when he finally started to open his eyes.

- Welcome back Otou-san. – I said with a weak smile because...well...I NEED TO SLEEP!

- Are you alright? – I asked concerned.

- I've been better. It will be a week before I can move normally. – he said while trying to sit.

I couldn't hold it anymore so I hugged him.

- Hotaru? Sweetheart...are you okay?

- I was worried...you've been out for 2 days. I-I thought...

- It's okay sweetheart, I'm okay now thanks to you. Thank you.

- I'm sorry...it's better if you don't move so just lie down.

- Right.

He cleaned my tears with his thumb and laid down just then the others came in.

- Look sensei's coming around. – Naruto stated.

Sakura came and sat beside me and said.

- Listen sensei...your Sharingan is amazing and everything but if it puts that much strain on you...maybe it's not worth it.

- Sorry. – Otou-san said.

- Well you did take down one of the most powerful ninja assassin so we'll be safe for a while.

- Tell them kid.

He's right...

- Otou-san?

- Yeah?

- Did you saw how the mask guy disposed the body?

- No. – he answered.

- Exactly...that's my point.

He widened his eyes for a second.

- What does that mean? – Sakura asked confused.

Otou-san started explaining how usually trackers dispose the bodies.

- Maybe he didn't want us to see such a horrible thing. – Sakura said hopeful.

- No...Zabuza is alive. – Otou-san said.

- Sasuke did you see what he used to take Zabuza down? – I asked.

- Yeah...needles.

- That's right. I believe those needles contain poison, one that puts you in a temporary death. That would explain why you didn't feel his pulse.

- Hotaru is right. It makes sense if we put the pieces together, they fit.

They were silent, everyone was impressed.

- We need to prepare quickly. – Otou-san said breaking the silence.

- Sensei...you said prepare quickly but how can we do that when you can barely move? – Sakura stated.

Well she does have a point.

- Hahahaha. I can still train you. As well as Hotaru!

- Huh? – we all said in unison.