Chapter 12

I don't own Naruto or the images.

Hotaru P.O.V

So totday we had our first mission, not a good one though. Yesterday I told Otou-san about me and Sasuke, let's just say that if he hurts me Otou-san kills him. So we were now going to the Hokage Tower to give him the report of the mission and hopefully to receive a better one! We gave the cat to the woman...poor cat he doesn't deserve that.

- Now for squad 7 next mission we have several tasks, among them babysitting the counselors 3 year old, helping his wife to do the shopping...

- NO! I want a real mission. Something challenging and exciting not this little kid stuff! - Naruto said interrupting the Hokage...well he has a point.

- HOW DARE YOU? You're just a brand new genin with no experiences! Like everyone else you start with simple missions to improve your skills. - Iruka screamed.

Naruto was going to start screaming again but Otou-san bonked him in the head. I sweatdropped. Then the Hokage explained the missions ranks but I zoned out...don't blame me! I already know that stuff! But then the Hokage said.

- Since you are so determined I'm going to give you a C-rank mission. You'll be body guards on a journey.

- REALLY? YES! - Naruto said happy.

- Send in our visitor. - the Hokage said.

We looked and saw...a drunk man...great.

- What? A bunch of snot-nosed kids? And you, the little one with the idiotic face! You really expect me to believe you're a ninja?

- Hahahahaha. Who's the one with the idiotic face? - Naruto asked laughing.

We lined up so in order was Sasuke, Sakura, me and Naruto.

- I'll kill you! - he said after realizing it was him.

- You can't kill the client Naruto. It's not how it works. - Otou-san said.

- Sir...you shouldn't say those things. Specially to the ones that are going to protect you. Who knows...maybe we leave you somewhere alone. - I said with a straight face which made me receive a bonk in the head given by Otou-san.

- OW! What was that for?!

- You know why. - he said and I glared which made Sasuke smirk...stupid Uchiha.

- I'm Tazuna the Master Bridge Builder and I must return to my country. I'm building a bridge there that will change our world and I expect you to get me there safely even if it means giving up your life.

GIVING UP OUR...HE'S CRAZY! This is a C-rank mission!

- Okay, be in the front gates in an hour. Dismissed until then. - Otou-san said.

With that we went home and prepared what we needed.

- Otou-san I'll go ahead, see you at the front gates.

- Fine, go see your beloved Sasuke. - he stated.

- Very funny Otou-san! - I said sarcastically.

With that I left and went to Sasuke's house to pick him up. I knocked at the door and he answered.

- You're ready already? - he asked.

- W-Well we have 1 hour so I thought we could spend some time together, only if you want of course.

He then grabbed my hand and pulled me to inside of his house and we went to sit on the couch.

- You know...I like this, it's relaxing. - he said calmly.