Chapter 16

I don't own Naruto or the images.

Hotaru P.O.V

I woke up and notice Sasuke was still asleep. I decided to get up and do my routine, after it I went downstairs and notice everyone was there except Naruto.

- Good morning. Where's Naruto?

- That crazy idiot it's still in the forest training. – Sakura said.

- Well then, Tsunami-san could you give me breakfast for 2 so I can go look for Naruto?

- Of course dear.......here you have it.

- Thank you Tsunami-san. Are you feeling better Otou-san?

- Yes sweetheart don't worry. Go find Naruto.

With that I went look for him........there he is......wait......that's Haku! He's leaving....hmmm.....let's go talk to him.

- Long time no see...Haku.

- Hotaru...is nice to see you too. – he said with a sweet smile.

- How's Zabuza?

- Recovering...fast as always. How's your Otou-san?

- I see...fine, recovering as well. Haku can't you change Zabuza's mind about killing the bridge builder? I really don't wanna fight you.

- I'm afraid I can't do that.

- I see...in that case I'll see you in battle Haku. Now I have to go feed that idiot with who you just talked.

He laughed quietly and said.

- He's funny, he thought I was a girl.

I sweat dropped...well I can see why Naruto thought that. Haku's prettier than me and Sakura combined without any doubt.

- See you soon Hotaru. Be careful.

- You too Haku.

With that I went to Naruto.

- Hotaru-chan! Good morning! Are you feeling better?

- Good morning, yes I am. Here, your breakfast since you weren't home I came looking for you.

- Thank you you're the best!

I smiled and sat beside him and began to eat, by the time we finished Sasuke arrived. He came next to me, bent down and said.

- Good morning beautiful.

And kissed me.

- Good morning. – I said after the kiss.

- Love birds. – Naruto mumbled.

- Are you going to train? – Sasuke asked.

- No. I'm still not 100% because of yesterday but I'll be watching you guys!

They started training and I sat there just watching them, they're still doing the same mistakes.

- Hotaru-chan can you help me? Sakura explained yesterday but I still can't do it. Please! – Naruto begged which made Sasuke glare.

- Sure. Why not!

- But don't tell Sasuke!

- What did you say dobe?

They started glaring at each other.

- You know...I can help both of you. I really don't mind.

I didn't get an answer because they were still glaring so I got mad and bonked their heads.