Chapter 20 - Part 2

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR THE IMAGES!

Hotaru P.O.V

WOW it's full!
From the corner of my eye I saw Sakura scared so I putted my hand on her shoulder and said.

- Calm down, I might be alone in this but I've got your back and so does Naruto and Sasuke. Don't worry!

She nodded and suddenly.

- SASUKE-KUN! Where have you been?

A blond girl was now on Sasuke's back

- Sakura give me a minute would you? – I said

- H-Hai. – she answered.

- I there! Could you please get off of Sasuke's back? – I asked her nicely.

- WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? AND NO! HE'S MINE!

- Oh well...I tried.

I pulled her hair and threw her against the door.

- I said...GET.OFF.OF.HIM. – I said glaring at her, she was now scared and well Sakura on the other hand was laughing out loud.

- Hotaru-chan! – I heard someone said so I turned around and saw.

- Kiba and Akamaru!

Akamaru immediately left his owner and came to me.

- Hi there Akamaru!

- So how have you been? – Kiba asked me while putting his arm around my shoulders...oh dear here we go.

Sasuke came and pulled Kiba from me.

- Don't put your paws around my girlfriend. – Sasuke said.

- WHAT???? – the girl from before screamed.

I went towards Kiba and gave him Akamaru back.

- There it goes my chance of you being my princess. – Kiba said winking.

- BACK.OFF. – Sasuke said angry.

Me and Kiba looked at each other and burst out laughing.

- What? – Sasuke asked.

- Calm down man! She would never like me like that, we're like bestfriends and besides she always loved Akamaru not me anyway!

- Kiba's right Sasuke, just calm down. He was just messing with you to see your reaction.

- But Sasuke-kun I'm much prettier than her and SAKURA! – the blond girl said.

- SHUT UP INO PIG! – Sakura screamed....ohhh so she's Ino from the Yamanaka clan.