Chapter 22 - Part 3

I don't own Naruto or the images.

Hotaru P.O.V

- MY TURN, MY TURN, MY TURN!!!!! – Naruto screamed.

- HELL YEAH! WE GOT LUCKY AKAMARU! WE CAN WIN AGAINST HIM FOR SURE! – Kiba screamed.

Yeah...like I said crazy idiots.

- Seventh match, Uzumaki Naruto versus Inuzuka Kiba. – the proctor announced.

- I'm tired from all the waiting! It's finally my turn to show off my move! – Naruto said.

- That's my line! Having you as my opponent means I've already won! – Kiba stated.

- Idiot. – I mumbled.

- Huh? – Otou-san said.

- They're crazy idiots...both of them. – I stated.

He sweat dropped.

- Keep dreaming! You can't win against me! – Naruto said.

- He's right. – I mumbled again.

- Who's right? – Otou-san asked curious.

- Naruto.

- And why is that? – Otou-san asked amused.

- Don't get me wrong, Kiba is one of my bestfriends even like a brother to me but he does something that Naruto NEVER does and that will make Kiba lose this match. – I stated.

- And what's that? – Sakura asked since she was by our side.

- Kiba underestimates his opponents, Naruto even if he knows that his opponent is weaker than him he will NEVER underestimate them. Boy or girl, weak or strong...for Naruto doesn't matter. That's why Kiba will lose.

Then I heard Naruto screaming.

- HEY! DON'T BRING PUPPIES HERE! HE'S GOING TO INTERFERE IN THE BATTLE!

I sweat dropped.

- Idiot! Akamaru's going to fight too. – Kiba said.

- Hey is that okay? – Naruto asked the proctor.

- Yes, animals, bugs, puppets are treated as weapons. It isn't a problem. – the proctor explained.

- Oh well! It's a good handicap. – Naruto stated.

They started fighting.

As expected Kiba is indeed fast and skilled but...
I smirked.

- You should look better instead of thinking incorrectly about Naruto. You'll be surprise. – I said to all of them in the upper level who were thinking that Naruto sucks.

All of them looked confused and thought that I was crazy but then Naruto started fighting better and better.
I smirked.

- See?! – I said.

Lee, Hinata, Shikamaru and Sakura were all happy and impressed.
But then Kiba fought back and Naruto is now laid on the ground while Kiba is laughing.

- You know inside that you CAN'T become Hokage, so stop acting tough! – Kiba said.

Kiba......you're so wrong. HE'S NOT WEAK!.....he suffered......everybody was against him.......he's different.

- NARUTO!....DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, YOU'RE NOT WEAK. DO YOU HEAR ME? YOU.ARE.NOT.WEAK! NOW GET UP AND KICK KIBA'S ASS NII-SAN!

By the corner of my eye I see Hinata nodding and smiling at me.
Then Naruto got up.
I smiled...that's my brother.