Chapter 13

I don't own Naruto or the images!

Hotaru P.O.V

We were now on a boat so we could go to the other side.

- The bridge isn't far of our destination, it's just ahead. – said the man rowing the boat.

- WOW! IT'S HUGE! – Naruto screamed.

- Quiet! I told you NO NOISE! Why do you think we're travelling like this? Cutting off the engine and rowing so they don't see us.

Great now everyone got even tenser than before.

- Mr.Tazuna before we reach the pier I want to ask you something. – Otou-san said.

- The men who are after you, I need to know why. If you don't tell us I'm afraid I'll have to end this mission.

- I want you to know the truth, like the girl said this is beyond the scope of the original mission. The one who casts a very long and deadly shadow. – Tazuna stated.

- Who is it? – Otou-san asked curious.

- You know him. At least I'm sure you've hears his name before. The shipping magnate Gato. – Tazuna said.

- Gato? Gato of Gato Transport? – Otou-san asked surprised.

Tazuna then started to explain who he is and what this Gato does.

- So the guys we found on the forest work for Gato. – Sasuke stated.

He's right...but that means...shit.
Tazuna continued to explain and told us why he didn't tell us the truth. So if we don't help him, that Gato guy is going to take totally control. Great now he's trying to make us feel bad if we leave him here...it's working though.

- Well I guess we have no other choice, we'll have to keep guarding you. – Otou-san said

- I'm very grateful. – Tazuna said.

I'm sure you are drunk old man!

- We're approaching the shore. Tazuna we've been very fortunate, no one has noticed us so far. – the boat man said.

- Thank you for taking such a risk. – Tazuna said and with that the guy left.

- Ok. Take me to my home and I mean get me there in one piece. – Tazuna said and I just rolled my eyes which made Sasuke smirk. I looked at Otou-san and he seemed thoughtful...I really have a bad feeling about this.

Out of nowhere Naruto starts throwing kunais...wait...

- They're here. – Kurama said.

Everyone was screaming at Naruto seeing him doing that, they thought he was crazy. Wait is that the rabbit that he almost killed?...no...that rabbit. I closed my eyes to sense it...NO!...it's him...both are here...shit!

Zabuza P.O.V

No wonder the Demon Brothers fail...it's the Copy Ninja and Namikaze Hotaru.

Hotaru P.O.V

He's coming.

- DUCK! – me and Otou-san screamed while the swor went above our heads. I knew it this is not good.

- Well, well, well if it isn't Momochi Zabuza the rogue ninja from the village Hidden in the Mist. – Otou-san stated.

Naruto started running towards him, no I won't let you. Me and Otou-san stopped him and I said.